Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

European Prices (info included)

TheQueen

Featured Posts

AdelaAngelo

in my opinion the ARTPOP zone tickets are not that expensive i mean they are worth it... but ofc they are for ppl who can afford it not for those who most deserve it. what i don't like about this tour is that with the BTW Ball you could camp and get a nice place but now you have to pay €100 extra for an early entry. so if the last time the most dedicated monsters would get the best view now it's 'the richest'. and even if you try to save it's not always enough... like i, for example, have enough for an ARTPOP zone ticket (been saving for 2 years only for gags) but since she's not coming to my country or any close i will spend them all on a plane ticket and a hotel room, which sucks. But even if she had a concert in my city i personally wouldn't buy that packet. I prefer to go to a few shows with a LMZ ticket and try to get her attention and go backstage because then i'd know i have deserved it. She chose me cuz she liked me not because i paid her, you know. And she will probably act cold to those rich monsters whose daddies paid for everything... just saying.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she will probably act cold to those rich monsters whose daddies paid for everything... just saying.

That's horrible thing to say because not everyone asked their parents to pay for it, some people saved really hard. Just because they choose to spend their money that way does not mean they are worthy of judgement. 

Glamourpuss

That's horrible thing to say because not everyone asked their parents to pay for it, some people saved really hard. Just because they choose to spend their money that way does not mean they are worthy of judgement.

Why do people keep assuming Gaga is some snobby rich b---h who will look down her nose? Do they not know her by now to realise that she doesn't care about that? Gaga knows that we all come from different backgrounds. I doubt she would judge people with such negativity, who have supported her in her career and come to see her show. How rude would that be if she did!

Also, in regards to what you said about it not being fair. I see your point of view as I queued up twice for Gaga and wouldn't have liked somebody to pay to get in front when I showed the most commitment. However I feel like I have done enough to show my commitment and camping out isn't an option for me anymore but I still love Gaga and want to be in front. I am glad that I can pay a little bit extra to get what I want.

Unfortunately its hard to please everybody when it comes to concert tickets.

AdelaAngelo

ofc there are such ppl and bravo for them but really most of the ppl with m&g tickets are like that. im sorry but its the truth. and for them that's the easy way - u give the money and are guaranteed a meeting... but if you have saved a thousand bucks for gaga on your own then congrats, go for it.

gagalovesme

exactly! I plan on at least trying to get a meet and greet ticket (I have a feeling they're going to sell out too quickly though) I earn£2.64 an hour, on an apprenticeship wage and if I buy these tickets there will literally be nothing left in my bank account! my parents could buy them for me but I want to pay for them myself. I'll feel better knowing that I've worked hard for those tickets and i certainly hope that gaga wouldn't dismiss the meet & greet people as 'snotty rich kids'

AdelaAngelo

Also, in regards to what you said about it not being fair. I see your point of view as I queued up twice for Gaga and wouldn't have liked somebody to pay to get in front when I showed the most commitment. However I feel like I have done enough to show my commitment and camping out isn't an option for me anymore but I still love Gaga and want to be in front. I am glad that I can pay a little bit extra to get what I want.

Unfortunately its hard to please everybody when it comes to concert tickets.

oh yeah ofc i prefer to pay than to camp for days especially in november. i was just pointing out the differences. and you are right, for ppl who have the money that's easier and it's understandable. i just hope she will still take ppl backstage from the GA because then everyone gets an equal chance.

exactly! I plan on at least trying to get a meet and greet ticket (I have a feeling they're going to sell out too quickly though) I earn£2.64 an hour, on an apprenticeship wage and if I buy these tickets there will literally be nothing left in my bank account! my parents could buy them for me but I want to pay for them myself. I'll feel better knowing that I've worked hard for those tickets and i certainly hope that gaga wouldn't dismiss the meet & greet people as 'snotty rich kids'

I really hope you manage to get one <3

People need to not sit in judgment of people who can afford M&G tickets. How somebody gets the money to pay isn't anybody elses business so why comment? Just be happy that fellow fans are getting to meet their idol.

RAMROD

Look few pages back,

It is weird that envy made some monsters acting cold

to fellow monsters who afford ARTPOP Zone tickets.

The power of envy can change people really bad.

Also accusations that one fan bought that particular zone

because of Sugar Daddies are insulting tbh.

Not everyone are a wh0re, some people do have a job

and saves all through the year or even longer.

Even some of them got it from their Daddies, why is that concern to you?

The Daddies willing to fork out for them.

Why can't just live and let live instead than rain on someone's parade?

It's weird tbh. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Qualle1

Look few pages back,It is weird that envy made some monsters acting coldto fellow monsters who afford ARTPOP Zone tickets.The power of envy can change people really bad. Also accusations that one fan bought that particular zonebecause of Sugar Daddies are insulting tbh.Not everyone are a wh0re, some people do have a joband saves all through the year or even longer.Even some of them got it from their Daddies, why is that concern to you?The Daddies willing to fork out for them.Why can't just live and let live instead than rain on someone's parade? It's weird tbh.

I completely agree with you!

If you want to spend your (hard earned) money on "expensive" tickets, it is your very own business and no one else should B#TCH about it.

I for example am a 40 year young man, who luckily earns good money.

In fact, I could afford for every single show I will attend ARTPOP ZONE TIX - but I personally don't think they are worth it...

Each to their own! ;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

RAMROD

I completely agree with you!

If you want to spend your (hard earned) money on "expensive" tickets, it is your very own business and no one else should B#TCH about it.

I for example am a 40 year young man, who luckily earns good money.

In fact, I could afford for every single show I will attend ARTPOP ZONE TIX - but I personally don't think they are worth it...

Each to their own! ;)

I feel you, Man.

Besides sulking over anyone's fortune not gonna make things better for them :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeanSummer

What's the difference between seating and hot ticket?

hot tickets are the seats with the best view+you get merchandise

DS

Archived