💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

European Prices (info included)

TheQueen

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

Please let me know what they say!

That sounds like a perfect birthday :)

What city and date are you hoping to got to with your ARTPOP zone ticket?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlitteredSpandex

Please let me know what they say!

That sounds like a perfect birthday :)

Yes! The ARTPOP Zone package is on the O2 presale  :worship:  :excited2: Which show are you hoping to go to?

London on the 23rd October!

Yes! The Artpop Zone package is on the O2 presale  :worship:  :excited2: Which show are you hoping to go to?

Did you ask about LMZ or just ARTPOP zone?

Glamourpuss

Manchester

Yes! The ARTPOP Zone package is on the O2 presale  :worship:  :excited2: Which show are you hoping to go to?

Awesome! I love you! lol

I'm going to Manchester not London.

£900 for a 2 hour concert??? you'd have to be mad to pay that...why not have a 2 week holiday in Florida instead??

Glamourpuss

£900 for a 2 hour concert??? you'd have to be mad to pay that...why not have a 2 week holiday in Florida instead??

Because I wouldn't get to meet Gaga in Florida lol

Because I wouldn't get to meet Gaga in Florida lol

And then? Whats gonna bring u that any further or add value to your life?

But whatever it's your money do what u want with it.

Glamourpuss

And then? Whats gonna bring u that any further or add value to your life?

But whatever it's your money do what u want with it.

I can understand family who don't understand my love for Gaga giving me a hard time over it but another Gaga fan not understanding just baffles me.

I have saved up my money and normally wouldn't think of parting with a big load like £835 for a meet and greet but I have such a deep gut wrenching feeling like I have to meet her. Lady Gaga has changed my life in so many ways. I've been her fan since the beginning and been a professional lookalike (it didn't last long because I'm an introvert who likes my anonymity) and I adore her so much. I missed out on meet and greet tickets for the monster ball and I regretted it ever since. But now I am in a position where I can afford to meet her and I am seriously considering doing it.

Believe me, I am at war with myself because one half of me is saying to go for it and another is saying its too much money. But what people forget is that the ARTPOP zone is sort of like a once in a lifetime opportunity. The zone is incorporated into the stage and is supposed to be a better experience than the monster pit. If it was just a 5 min m&g like the Britney ones then I wouldn't consider it.

Also, I have done the queuing all day in minus degrees and I can't cope with that **** anymore lol. I got into the monster pit last time and it was one of the best days of my life. I want an even better experience this time.

:)

Not bragging but in regards to the Florida comment, I am fortunate to be able to go on holiday this year but I have extra money left over which is why I am considering the ARTPOP zone. :)

Blue Jeans

I can understand family who don't understand my love for Gaga giving me a hard time over it but another Gaga fan not understanding just baffles me.

I have saved up my money and normally wouldn't think of parting with a big load like £835 for a meet and greet but I have such a deep gut wrenching feeling like I have to meet her. Lady Gaga has changed my life in so many ways. I've been her fan since the beginning and been a professional lookalike (it didn't last long because I'm an introvert who likes my anonymity) and I adore her so much. I missed out on meet and greet tickets for the monster ball and I regretted it ever since. But now I am in a position where I can afford to meet her and I am seriously considering doing it.

Believe me, I am at war with myself because one half of me is saying to go for it and another is saying its too much money. But what people forget is that the ARTPOP zone is sort of like a once in a lifetime opportunity. The zone is incorporated into the stage and is supposed to be a better experience than the monster pit. If it was just a 5 min m&g like the Britney ones then I wouldn't consider it.

Also, I have done the queuing all day in minus degrees and I can't cope with that **** anymore lol. I got into the monster pit last time and it was one of the best days of my life. I want an even better experience this time.

Not bragging but in regards to the Florida comment, I am fortunate to be able to go on holiday this year but I have extra money left over which is why I am considering the ARTPOP zone. :)

I say go for it, if I had the money and saved up, i wouldn't think twice.. those who are giving you sh*t are just jealous because that's an amazing opportunity. Don't worry about what others people say, follow your own obssesions mercilessly :hug:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Glamourpuss

I say go for it, if I had the money and saved up, i wouldn't think twice.. those who are giving you sh*t are just jealous because that's an amazing opportunity. Don't worry about what others people say, follow your own obssesions mercilessly :hug:

Thankyou, you're a sweetheart. This is the lovely, friendly, encouraging attitude I expect from fellow little monsters. :)

bionic

I hate this. I wish they'd just put all seats at the same price and just have it down to luck but NOOOO ofc you have to pay over €100 more for something good.

When I saw Katy Perry in 2011 I paid less than £30GBP and I was sat the closest to the stage that I could be, with a great viewing angle.

this girl is pressed :(

buy bionic

Glamourpuss

I hate this. I wish they'd just put all seats at the same price and just have it down to luck but NOOOO ofc you have to pay over €100 more for something good.

When I saw Katy Perry in 2011 I paid less than £30GBP and I was sat the closest to the stage that I could be, with a great viewing angle.

this girl is pressed :(

Yeah, I know what you mean. At my 2nd monsterball show I sat in top tier second closest to the stage and on front row and it cost something like £50 per seat. For a fantastic view like that in what some might call a premium seat (it was almost like being in a lower tier with no heads in the way) I thought it was a good price. However prices have shot up. I guess this happens when an artist becomes popular.

bionic

Yeah, I know what you mean. At my 2nd monsterball show I sat in top tier second closest to the stage and on front row and it cost something like £50 per seat. For a fantastic view like that in what some might call a premium seat (it was almost like being in a lower tier with no heads in the way) I thought it was a good price. However prices have shot up. I guess this happens when an artist becomes popular.

i hear you. Tickets for Katy's 2014 tour were triple what I paid in 2011, for worse seats. Thank God I had exams on all of the viable dates as an excuse not to go.

buy bionic

Well I get that. And go for it, I agree that's it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and the memory u'll get from it is way better then a new iPhone for instance. I do have the money also and was in doubt of doing it, but it seems to ridiculous and silly to me to pay for someone to meet/like me. Besides it's the 'dutch soberness' (a sober attitude) I think. 

When somebody famous in Amsterdam walks by I maybe look twice but that's it, I would never ask for an autograph or whatever. 

Glamourpuss

Well I get that. And go for it, I agree that's it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and the memory u'll get from it is way better then a new iPhone for instance. I do have the money also and was in doubt of doing it, but it seems to ridiculous and silly to me to pay for someone to meet/like me. Besides it's the 'dutch soberness' (a sober attitude) I think. 

When somebody famous in Amsterdam walks by I maybe look twice but that's it, I would never ask for an autograph or whatever.

I am the same. I never get starstruck ever but Gaga awakens the silly little fan girl in me that wants to camp out and faint at the barrier of a concert haha.

Archived