💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

European Prices (info included)

TheQueen

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

975 euros is REALLY expensive considering shes not as big here as in the US, shes gonna have real trouble trying to sell thos

But only 20 of those tickets are available. Aren't those M&G packages in which you sit on stage?

975 euros is REALLY expensive considering shes not as big here as in the US, shes gonna have real trouble trying to sell thos

Actually, the most expensive tickets always sell out first. 

GagaStan95

My dream is to meet Gaga, idk if i'll buy the ARTPOP ZONE.. i only have to convince myself... is it worth? 

Saint Laurent

900 is not a lot of money to sit on the ****ing stage and meet Lady Gaga, are u one crack? Stop ****ing complaining and if you cannot afford it, get a different ticket. 

My dream is to meet Gaga, idk if i'll buy the ARTPOP ZONE.. i only have to convince myself... is it worth? 

Well,nearly 1000 € is very expensive. I wouldn't do that. 

900 is not a lot of money to sit on the ****ing stage and meet Lady Gaga, are u one crack? Stop ****ing complaining and if you cannot afford it, get a different ticket. 

What the hell :awkney: 

blahblahblahhhh

At least we know we're going to get the most awesome stage and costumes...yet again. 

This :legend:

That is icredibly expensive...

Well, the prices are pretty much equivalent to the BTWB tickets :shrug:

M&G are always expensive, so...

Kermit the frog

Well, the prices are pretty much equivalent to the BTWB tickets :shrug:

M&G are always expensive, so...

You will be allowed to talk to me once you answer the PM I sent you like a month ago :crossed:

blahblahblahhhh

You will be allowed to talk to me once you answer the PM I sent you like a month ago :crossed:

:udidnt:

Omg, wait, I haven't even seen it :ohno:

Not y'all complaining about LMZ price :lmao: Aren't the US ones 1k+ USD? It's actually ok, I thought they'd be around €1500 :deadbanana:

Archived