Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whats Better: Standing or Seating Tickets ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

I didnt want to make a thread, but i knew people wouldnt answer my status so here we go:

I've never been to a gaga concert, so i your opinon, what's better, a good seating ticket or a standing ticket..

you know how complex her shows are, so i would like to really enjoy myself there

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly for me, it's seating. I can sit and enjoy. I hate being swarmed around huge groups. It's annoying and makes me want to fight if I'm around a brash group of fans. Also, someone tried copping a feel when I was at a concert once and they weren't even cute, so it ruined the show for me.   :usrs:

As long as i'm close enough to enjoy the show, I'm good. But most people would say standing. To each their own.

Well, if you want to go to the "Monster Pit"
There aren't rows, I think, you just buy a ticket, and hope to go get the first row, but, gaga can call you backstage, and you are closer to stage
With seats, there isn't tension for someone to take it, you just reserve a seat, and just come hour or so before start, but the view isn't the best

I like dancin', and ponies....

itsdominik

If you are standing you are much more "a part of the show" :legend: . If you are seating you are just a viewer imo

Didymus

I love standing tickets because I usually tend to go crazy and dance and jump and **** and I just love the energy of the crowd around me. But the downside of it is that if you're surrounded with the wrong people or you can't see **** because there are tall bastards in front of you, the experience can go downhill pretty quickly :smh:

Blue Jeans

I love standing tickets because I usually tend to go crazy and dance and jump and **** and I just love the energy of the crowd around me. But the downside of it is that if you're surrounded with the wrong people or you can't see **** because there are tall bastards in front of you, the experience can go downhill pretty quickly :smh:

I'm not very tall, so i'm kind of scared tbh :ohno:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Standing is such a great experience, but you need to put in the effort if you want a good place. You do also find yourself getting into the show a lot more than just 'watching'. Seated is a lot less stressful and you probably do get to observe the show better but I don't think it's a better experience.

DeanSummer

Standing is good if you like to dance, be part of the show 

Seats are ok if you just wanna watch the show with all the details 

DS

Standing is a better experience but it's also stressful cause you you have to wait all day and there will be "fights" about your place.

And if you are not that tall you might stand behind someone who is tall and won't move for you.

artRAVE will be my first Gaga concert to attend (:excited2:), but I got seated tickets. Mainly because I don't want to have to camp out early for a good spot in the GA pit and I can leave really quick if I have to pee and come right back haha.

Both are good. Seating, you can really watch the performances and take in the theatrics and amazing production and see it as a whole the entire show. You also don't need to worry about getting there early/getting to the front. 

Standing, while you do need to put in the effort if you want a good spot, the atmosphere is amazing. Being surrounded by people you share something in common with can be great, you also meet people too. The actual show can feel more personal in a way, you can literally be a few feet away from Gaga, might even catch a stare or wave! The only con about standing for me was that I was at the barrier at the front stage, so I couldn't see Gaga as well when she was on the catwalk that went around the MP (BTWB) You need to really figure out where you want to stand prior to the show, if you want to ensure you see the entire show the best way possible. 

For Gaga I always go to at least 2 shows: one seating, where I can really take in the production and work she put into it, and one standing for the atmosphere and just enjoying myself

Bellatrix

Standing!

I had a standing ticket at The Monster Ball and seating ticket at The Born This Way Ball and I felt that Monster Ball was so much more fun, because you could jump, dance, scream and sing along! :)  
The people around me at BTW Ball just sat there, did nothing more than drank beer and enjoyed the show so I felt that I couldn't do so much more either. 

Standing us great but you can have the best spot and be standing for hours and then the small kids start to try and squeeze there easy into the front because they say they can't see which if they got there as early as other people they wouldn't have that problem

Archived