Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Excellent post on Littlemonsters.com (for a change)

ghs

Featured Posts

We already know why. Can you guys just let go of it already? It's just a music video. Move on.

If we get it, Gaga will release it when it's good and ready. If not, then oh well. She is moving on.

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

She just posted the pictures that she IS working on a video, the artRAVE, we have the Roseland shows coming up, she did an interview recently(After the Carole King event). I don't know what else you guys are expecting. She's working, we just are waiting for them to be finished. It takes more than a day to get this stuff put together

Her being so silent about is part of the problem too. Nobody knows if she moved on. The last time she adressed the video she didn't say it was cancelled. I'm not moving on until I know if it's cancelled. It's almost been 6 months since the Applause video. The BTW video came out on 27 February and the You and I video on 16 August. That's the exact same period as between Applause and now. How come she was able to release 4 videos then while touring till Judas came out and having promo pretty much every day, but not her second one now while having no tour or promo at all. 

boniva4lyfe

The girl who posted this believes in the illuminaty, so I'm not even reading the whole thing.  :toofunny:

That's not an excellent post, it's written in broken english and doesn't seem very smart 

Yeah, it's ridiculous. What are they even demanding? "Why aren't things coming along according the schedule I, random fan, demand them to be on? ANSWER ME, giant music conglomerate!"

Uh, no. They will not be answering that. 

Yes,ignore the truth

I'm going to pretend you're kidding  :rip:

jasperhallo

DWUW is one of her best songs imo. I think with a video it will be a huge hit. Its so catchy and the GP likes it.

NewYorkCity

The person who wrote this is always talking about a conspiracy and illuminati stuf so I can't take him/her seriously.

Gaga is working. We have a tour comming up, a video... just wait.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. What are they even demanding? "Why aren't things coming along according the schedule I, random fan, demand them to be on? ANSWER ME, giant music conglomerate!"

Uh, no. They will not be answering that. 

I'm going to pretend you're kidding  :rip:

Exactly. Idk why people torcher themselves with that video anymore. Like do you think I don't want to see a new Gaga video or I'm less passionate about her stuff? No I'm not, I just manage to do my everyday stuff like go to work and go out with friends, without making myself seem like all I do is refresh Lady Gaga's vevo channel for the DWUW video... :toofunny: I'm starting to think that some people just enjoy b---hing about stuff.

Pure Adrenaline

'the wait will be worth it' ..... how much more u wanna know tho :derpga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Allison M

Her being so silent about is part of the problem too. Nobody knows if she moved on. The last time she adressed the video she didn't say it was cancelled. I'm not moving on until I know if it's cancelled. It's almost been 6 months since the Applause video. The BTW video came out on 27 February and the You and I video on 16 August. That's the exact same period as between Applause and now. How come she was able to release 4 videos then while touring till Judas came out and having promo pretty much every day, but not her second one now while having no tour or promo at all. 

Did you not hear that she was having a lot of issues with her inner circle? They had to reconfigure a lot of things. Those issues needed to be solved before moving onto anything else and that took some time. 

Everything was working fine with her inner circle during BTW. Situations change and not everything is in Gaga's hands. She already explained all of this. For now, just assume that it's cancelled like most everyone else. Then if she does release it, it will be a little surprise! She DOES NOT have to check in with her fans and inform them of her progress on projects.

And maybe Interscope is telling Gaga to be quiet about it. It seems as though she has moved on when telling us she is working hard on other projects. I'm sure she is doing everything can.

Weasel

Did you not hear that she was having a lot of issues with her inner circle? They had to reconfigure a lot of things. Those issues needed to be solved before moving onto anything else and that took some time. 

Everything was working fine with her inner circle during BTW. Situations change and not everything is in Gaga's hands. She already explained all of this. For now, just assume that it's cancelled like most everyone else. Then if she does release it, it will be a little surprise! She DOES NOT have to check in with her fans and inform them of her progress on projects.

And maybe Interscope is telling Gaga to be quiet about it. It seems as though she has moved on when telling us she is working hard on other projects. I'm sure she is doing everything can.

I know about the problems yes. I'm not attacking her or forcing her to promote. But some more information from Gaga's side would be nice. These post on LM are cute and all but a vague pic with notes on it won't hold me over another month. She needs to drop a release date for a video and she needs to do it fast. 

boniva4lyfe

Also, can you imagine the crap storm that would ensue if she came out and said "hey guys, it's cancelled!"? She'd have to explain *why* which is probably a very delicate situation in itself, and publicly damaging relationships with people is not a great career move pretty much ever. 

This LM post is so frustrating because she literally just posted something saying "Hey, I'm working on stuff, miss you guys" as a way to answer for the silence and unrest in the fanbase. In all likelihood she is doing everything she can. 

I know about the problems yes. I'm not attacking her or forcing her to promote. But some more information from Gaga's side would be nice. These post on LM are cute and all but a vague pic with notes on it won't hold me over another month. She needs to drop a release date for a video and she needs to do it fast. 

Then go! The rest of us will be here because we like her music without an arbitrary 1 month expiration date. She doesn't "need" to do anything. She could drop off the face of the earth never to speak publicly again and she'd have every right to do it. That things aren't proceeding exactly as you would if you were in her position (which you know nothing about, other than what you read on the Internet) is 8 different kinds of irrelevant.

Weasel

Then go! The rest of us will be here because we like her music without an arbitrary 1 month expiration date. She doesn't "need" to do anything. She could drop off the face of the earth never to speak publicly again and she'd have every right to do it. That things aren't proceeding exactly as you would if you were in her position (which you know nothing about, other than what you read on the Internet) is 8 different kinds of irrelevant.

I'm not leaving as long as I like the music. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived