Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Excellent post on Littlemonsters.com (for a change)

ghs

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I'm pretty sure she knows we're dying and thirsty. There's isn't anything she can do besides releasing :confused:

Allison M

We already know why. Can you guys just let go of it already? It's just a music video. Move on.

If we get it, Gaga will release it when it's good and ready. If not, then oh well. She is moving on.

Weasel

We already know why. Can you guys just let go of it already? It's just a music video. Move on.

If we get it, Gaga will release it when it's good and ready. If not, then oh well. She is moving on.

It's not just a video, it's the whole era, we have nothing to look forward to atm. 

Bellatrix

Saying something like "it's just a music video" just infuriates me. I'm passionate about her work and her persona, it's not just a music video, on that note you might as well say "why she should release a new album? they are just songs".

Please,  besides she's working in new stuff.  What this girl is saying, is something that gaga ALREADY KNOWS

thx, NEXT! 

The girl who posted this believes in the illuminaty, so I'm not even reading the whole thing.  :toofunny:

Yes,ignore the truth

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

J e s s e

We have a thread for LM.com **** dear

X80rwc6.gif

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Allison M

Saying something like "it's just a music video" just infuriates me. I'm passionate about her work and her persona, it's not just a music video, on that note you might as well say "why she should release a new album? they are just songs".

I mean if course I want the video too, but everyone is like beating a dead horse at this point. Would you want Gaga to release something that she is not entirely proud of? If she doesn't want to release a video then move on. She's working on the next thing.

I don't see it as just a video, my words were ignorant and I apologize. But at the same time, us constantly harassing Gaga and her team about it is not going to make Interscope change their mind. Just leave them alone about it and see what else they have planned to make up for it.

It's not just a video, it's the whole era, we have nothing to look forward to atm.

She just posted the pictures that she IS working on a video, the artRAVE, we have the Roseland shows coming up, she did an interview recently(After the Carole King event). I don't know what else you guys are expecting. She's working, we just are waiting for them to be finished. It takes more than a day to get this stuff put together

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived