💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

People stealing Gaga's ideas

carrot stick

Featured Posts

carrot stick

First the whole Macklemore gay anthem, Gaga pioneered that. And then Beyonce's whole shock album, Gaga was the one who made pop shocking again and did crazy and unexpected things. I feel a little sad for Gaga that she gets no credit, but proud that she just swooped in and changed everything for the better and now she is this influential iconic singer who everyone kind of smiles when they hear her name because they appreciate what she did and her art.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm

Gaga didn't really "pioneer" the gay anthem. There's been songs like that for a pretty long time now. 

BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©'s surprise album is just....Yes, Gaga did make things more shocking but I don't think you can really connect those two? 

And she probably doesn't get credit because most of the things that people are "stealing" have already been done in some form before Gaga's time.

A lotta people don't really appreciate her either, sadly.

Teal Ambition

Gaga didn't start any of those things. Supporting gays isn't something she invented. I hope you're joking about this.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

now she is this influential iconic singer who everyone kind of smiles when they hear her name because they appreciate what she did and her art.

genuine laugh out loud

Scarlet Witch

Gaga didn't pioneer any of those, but she definitely upped the game in the music industry in terms of shock factor and fashion.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived