💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Miley starts the Pop Queen persona?

Rei

Featured Posts

I'm so scared that since Miley now has a performance with Madonna, it's gonna inflate her ego and she's gonna start trying to be a "pop queen", with very distinguishable looks like long blond wigs and outrageous outfits and try to take Gaga's title. 

She'll try to reinvent her image to be a pop queen so we no longer look at her as "Miley", but one of those higher up pop queens

this cover proves my point :wtf:

1798641_619570354757263_1224632454_n.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

let me laugh at that ..... 

:sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:  :sharon:

now on serious note ...... wut  :excuseme:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

There's no next Gaga, as they're no next Madonna.

There's just one Madonna. They're just one Lady Gaga. They're just one Miley Cyrus.

There is only one Madonna, there is only one Gaga, there is only one Beyonce. Imho there is no Next *insert any diva here*, cause thats not possible. 

Didymus

Are you implying that Gaga had an inflated ego and she started trying to be a "pop queen" and taking Madonna's title? :reductive: If Miley keeps it up and pumps up her quality a little bit, she might be a next big pop "queen".

I wouldn't worry too much about it, tho :hug: What happens happens.

Bellatrix

Oh GOD. :lmao:

No, Miley is not the next Lady Gaga or Madonna. Keep it moving..

This.

Madonna is Madonna.

Gaga is Gaga.

Miley is Miley.

No. That's like saying Lorde is out to steal Marina and Lana's place.

Miley Cyrus is Miley Cyrus and She isn't the "new" anyone.
I mean technically, she's a new Miley Cyrus because she's so different from her old self.

Nobody is the new anyone. They're just themselves, they aren't here for anyone's crown.

Anyway, people I know don't exactly admire Miley. Gaga? Ya they sorta do. They know that Gaga has that talent, those good performances, the great stuff we all wanna see. Miley? Not so much. My friends "don't wanna see a flat booty jiggling on their screens". (<<That's an almost exact quote from a friend)

Anyway, they'll all sell, dress, perform however they wish and saying one is going to replace another in some department is silly.

You do realize that the entire country thinks of Miley as a joke, to a MUCH further extent than they did with Gaga. People respect Gaga's raw talent at least, Miley doesn't even have that.

While I do think Miley is extremely talented, I don't think her shock value has substance behind it. Gaga and Madonna shocked, however, they had much deeper intentions behind their works than to just get people talking. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived