💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

European Pre-Sale (Code)

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Hello my fellow monsters ! 

I just wanted to know if one person from here got their pre-sale code from littlemonster.com already 

Pressed join two hours and still got no e-mail and this makes me nervous

xoxo and monster love

DS

Lana Winters

They usually send out the codes like an hour before the presale goes up. Rarely anyone gets it before that.

Didymus

Oh god, it starts again.

I hope it won't be as much of an absolute terrifying chaos like the U.S. presales :awkney:

TSUNAMI

Oh god, it starts again.

I hope it won't be as much of an absolute terrifying chaos like the U.S. presales :awkney:

La Primavera

I wish I could help, but my date is not announced yet. I'm starting to think that there will be no Croatian date and WITH EVERY ****ING THREAD ABOUT THE TOUR I START TO PANIC

Ok I let it all out. I'm sure someone has it :) xoxo

DeanSummer

I am just so nervous: The last time she was in vienna a wrong person got keyholder I just wanna hug her and tell her the truth 

But I think I will fail :(

DS

I am just so nervous: The last time she was in vienna a wrong person got keyholder I just wanna hug her and tell her the truth 

But I think I will fail :(

I remember your story and I feel so bad for you. Good luck in the Austrian monster pit, and next time bring something like a camera or some kind of proof (I think you did actually, as far as I remember). Wish the best of luck to you! Perhaps you could buy ARTPOP stage tickets so you'll definitly meat Gaga? :yes:

That J

Oh god, it starts again.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

jaspermatt

I joined a while ago too and no code yet....... Hopefully the email will come just before they go on sale :) 

ChristianSaad

Last time for the USA presale we all signed up and waited until it got closer to the presale day for our codes.

The first round of presales we didn't even get our codes until the day the presale started

DeanSummer

I remember your story and I feel so bad for you. Good luck in the Austrian monster pit, and next time bring something like a camera or some kind of proof (I think you did actually, as far as I remember). Wish the best of luck to you! Perhaps you could buy ARTPOP stage tickets so you'll definitly meat Gaga? :yes:

Thanks cutie :)

If they will sell ARTPOP zone a friend of mine lends me the money for it ! 

I am so nervous and can't sleep well :/

DS

Archived