Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

GlitteredSpandex

I am in the ARTPOP zone!! And my parents are in seats so will probably be crying at how embarrassing I am - I probably won't be allowed back home.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sat in a lower tier seat because I couldn't get any GA standing tickets  :noparty:

Oh well! Glad I'm going though!! (look out for the girl leaving as soon as she plays you and i tbh)

GagaStan95

I didn't manage to buy tickets for London this morning.. I was in the classroom crying 😢 but I am an optimistic person! I'll try on friday!

I didn't manage to buy tickets for London this morning.. I was in the classroom crying but I am an optimistic person! I'll try on friday!

two shows added, 24 and 26! You'll get some!

gagalovesme

I am in the ARTPOP zone!! And my parents are in seats so will probably be crying at how embarrassing I am - I probably won't be allowed back home.

hahaha i've got the ARTPOP zone for birmingham & my dad is standing, i'm worried about the same thing! i'll just be crying my eyes out and he'll probably be laughing at me! god help me when my friends watch it on youtube  :toofloppy:

JoshMonster

What show are at you? Was soooooo tempted to get ARTPOP zone but couldn't justify paying £850 for a meet and greet :(

Where can I find tickets when an event is sold out?

Previously I had bought from ebay but now I'm checking it and there are none. Not only for Gaga but for other concerts as well. There are not auctions or buy it now. Only stubhub. What happened?

Are there other sites where people sell their tickets?

only the presales have sold out- general sale hasn't happened yet. don't get fleeced by using stubhub or vileagogo just yet. tickets will,always keep coming up- we've got loads of last minute tickets (and good ones as well)

only the presales have sold out- general sale hasn't happened yet. don't get fleeced by using stubhub or vileagogo just yet. tickets will,always keep coming up- we've got loads of last minute tickets (and good ones as well)

Thank you my friend. :-)

Didn't manage to get a ticket this morning either. Wish I got the LMZ ticket I bought up but then I figured I'd be able to get general standing instead.

I just looked on Ticketmaster and the Livenation pre sale isn't listed any more  :noparty:

GlitteredSpandex

hahaha i've got the ARTPOP zone for birmingham & my dad is standing, i'm worried about the same thing! i'll just be crying my eyes out and he'll probably be laughing at me! god help me when my friends watch it on youtube  :toofloppy:

we can cry about it together  :toofloppy:

Haroon

Where can I find tickets when an event is sold out?

Previously I had bought from ebay but now I'm checking it and there are none. Not only for Gaga but for other concerts as well. There are not auctions or buy it now. Only stubhub. What happened?

Are there other sites where people sell their tickets?

http://viagogo.com is the only safe one I know of :huh: As djparky said, don't go and buy those yet. You have another chance on Saturday, and there's been another date added so you've got an extra 2 chances with those too :party: Plus, if you do end up buying from a third-party site then don't buy them yet, wait a few months and they'll go down in price :fan:

Archived