Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Why would you get left out? Whenever I go, I make it a point to try to talk to people queueing around me, or standing around me at the show.....usually people are fine. I mean heck, they are generally there because they love Gaga too, so if anything, you'll always have one topic to discuss with them. ;)

And yeah, it's still worth it even if you don;t make new friends - just go, enjoy the show and the music and seeing Gaga live. :)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swine Monster

I just want to thank whoever it was that walked past me at artRAVE with a scaffolding piercing, they probably don't read here and it could be anyone who was there - but just thank you. I decided to get one once I saw it and now I love it.  :lolgaga:

ModernEcstasy

anybody else gotta wait around for a coach/train early in the morning?

I could not believe the lack of trains after 10:30pm! I am not willing to take an 8 hour journey to Bristol, so am getting a taxi.

carlyslaejepsen

I could not believe the lack of trains after 10:30pm! I am not willing to take an 8 hour journey to Bristol, so am getting a taxi.

ikr, the 2nd largest city in England... I'm spending the night sat in the coach station :(

Just got back, it was soo good although our seated row were the only row in the block (bar one) that stood up :toofloppy: Where was your energy, block 7?

Archived