Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Barcelona, Spain (NOVEMBER 8th 2014)

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

Navarra.

Unfortunately I won't be going. I'm selling the GA tickets if anyone wants to go.

Oh i'm from guipuzkoa. How old are you?

Why?

Come to Portugal if Spain is already sold out :giggle:

It's not, sadly! It was, but then they added tickets, and then it was again, and they RE-added ticket, and this happened like 4 times  :dead:

Meanwhile, 81 days! 

BvW86-QIEAE234y.jpg

It's not, sadly! It was, but then they added tickets, and then it was again, and they RE-added ticket, and this happened like 4 times  

I'm actually afraid they'll cancel the Portuguese show. I don't even know if it's selling well, even tho I've emailed the promoter. No reply, tho.

I CAN'T WAIT.

Haha me neither! Finally it won't be my first artRAVE, but the first with the catwalks!!  :excited2:

NewYorkCity

Haha me neither! Finally it won't be my first artRAVE, but the first with the catwalks!! :excited2:

Wow that's so great!! Going to multiple shows but having something to expect! :legend:

Are you on GA or seating??

Edit: your pics look amazing btw :applause:

Wow that's so great!! Going to multiple shows but having something to expect! :legend:

Are you on GA or seating??

Edit: your pics look amazing btw :applause:

GA! I wish I could afford LMZ, but GA is still great! What about you? 

And thanks, the credit goes to the people who took those amazing pictures, I didn't do much! Glad someone likes them tho 

I'm sooooo excited for the show! :bunny:

NewYorkCity

GA! I wish I could afford LMZ, but GA is still great! What about you? 

And thanks, the credit goes to the people who took those amazing pictures, I didn't do much! Glad someone likes them tho 

I'm sooooo excited for the show! :bunny:

I have seats!

I've always liked seats more (If I have to choose) because I can get an overall view of the whole show, stage, lighting... and this time I can't afford to go two times like I did with TMBT to go to both places... :giveup: It's very different and both are good tickets tho!

Don't worry about the LMZ... for what I have read the best spot to watch the show is arround the central catwalk so you won't need early entry for that!!

I am too excited already and there's too much time left lol. I have been watching videos this morning and I was like... :giveup: 

I have seats!

I've always liked seats more (If I have to choose) because I can get an overall view of the whole show, stage, lighting... and this time I can't afford to go two times like I did with TMBT to go to both places... :giveup: It's very different and both are good tickets tho!

Don't worry about the LMZ... for what I have read the best spot to watch the show is arround the central catwalk so you won't need early entry for that!!

I am too excited already and there's too much time left lol. I have been watching videos this morning and I was like... :giveup:

Yeah, I can understand, if I had more money, I think I would have chosen to take seats for a 3rd date! 

And I feel you, I spend all my days looking at videos of the show. I NEVER been this excited for a show, even the BTW!

I'm specially excited to see the reaction of the spanish public, it always seemed more passionate than other european countries!

OMG I'm so excited  :excited2:

It will be my first Gaga show  :giveup: 

OMG, You'll see, you will DIE when she'll appears on stage. I will NEVER forget the felling I got when I first saw her!

MekeRoger

OMG, You'll see, you will DIE when she'll appears on stage. I will NEVER forget the felling I got when I first saw her!

I can't wait tbh, I have a GA ticket too  ;)

I've got GA and I'm coming from Scotland for the show, so so so excited to attend and meet Spanish fans! :party:

slé fame ball

I KNOW RIGHT! I wish I knew her back then!  :cry: 

I've got GA and I'm coming from Scotland for the show, so so so excited to attend and meet Spanish fans! :party:

WOW! That's some devotion! Are you doing other dates?

I would be really cool to meet all the members here and take a picture, don't you think?  :monsterpaw:

Archived