đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga

Hello everybody here. This is maybe a kind of weird question, but it's a very important question for me. My father is sick, the doctors have discovered a tumor in the esophagus. Fortunately, it's a good one. But the doctors will also investigate wether there is another tumor in his body. So, it's an exciting time for us. He goes to the 'AMC Hospital' in Amsterdam, close to the Ziggo Dome. So, when everything is fine with him, my mum and I will go to Gaga, because it is an evenement we both love. 

I have never written a letter to an artist, but now I wanna write a letter to Gaga to ask her to sing a special song for my dad (maybe he is in the hospital that date). But, there is one problem. I'm not standing, because my mother has weak legs. I'm sitting in 'Vak 102' (if I'm right). So, I'm looking for somebody who will throw my letter on stage. It should be a honor. I will applause for you!

(Sorry for the bad English)

Interludicrous

So, I just mailed Ticketmaster and practically begged them to upgrade my 2 seated tickets to 1 GA ticket. Let's pray they take pity on a friendless guy like me, because in that case I could meet up with you guys :)

Interludicrous

If I were you I would try to sell the tickets through marktplaats/littlemonsters or here. Ticketmaster normally doesn't buy tickets back; tho you can always give them a call to see what your options are ofc.

Ticketmaster responded to my e-mail and they allowed me to swap my 2 seated tickets for 1 GA ticket  :excited2:

No other opening act I think, they gave following schedule on the vip info letter;

starlight is 19.30 - 20.20

lady gaga 20.30 - 22.30

Interludicrous

Is anyone meeting up?  I'm going alone and I'd love to meet up with people :D

Im going alone too! GA?

Me too! Just look for the guy who looks to nervous to talk to anyone :sweat:

Seriously though I'm gonna line up pretty early so that I can get a good spot. Anyone know a good time to be there?

nomorescheisse

Im going alone too! GA?

Me too! Just look for the guy who looks to nervous to talk to anyone :sweat:

Seriously though I'm gonna line up pretty early so that I can get a good spot. Anyone know a good time to be there?

Yeah GA!  I want to say 10 AM, but I've never been to a concert in the Netherlands before, so I don't know how different it is from the States.

Didymus

:giveup: Guys, we're almost there :giveup:

I almost wanna make a t-shirt that says "DIDYMUS" so y'all would know who I am :Chica:

Omg I need to do that for the next tour :Chica:

:excited:

Archived