šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Miley is a flop artist in Europe, like really nobody cares for her tour. She's only talked about because of WB video.Ā 

Ā 

But I agree with u, it's to expensive, I ain't going I got other things to spend that amount of money on.

:udidnt: you can hope tickets don't sell out at all so ticket resellers will lower their prices tbh :manicure:

Ā 

And yeah, Miley's flopping here. But there's still a few months to go. Wouldn't surprise me if Gaga has already outsold her, despite Applause/DWUW being complete flops here.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which also flopped in HollandƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦Ā 

Ā 

Btw, I don't even see an option for LMZ tickets? Or is that the 975 art pop zone?

Nope, Early Entry, but they are sold out

Rainbowgynous

Which also flopped in HollandƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦Ā 

Ā 

Btw, I don't even see an option for LMZ tickets? Or is that the 975 art pop zone?

Ā 

It flopped? Both dates were sold out to the point where I had to pick up a potentially fake, printed ticket from some ghetto ass Bijlmer guy to even get in anymore X-D It was dangerrrrrrr!

YCHofficial

It flopped? Both dates were sold out to the point where I had to pick up a potentially fake, printed ticket from some ghetto ass Bijlmer guy to even get in anymore X-D It was dangerrrrrrr!

Ā 

bijlmer guy

Ā 

deaddddd

DanceInTheDark

bijlmer guy

Ā 

deaddddd

Ā 

lol

Ā 

raad eens wie er zit te zeiken in deze thread

:sweat:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Rainbowgynous

bijlmer guy

Ā 

deaddddd

Ā 

Well it described him best LMAO it was like they took a caricature out just for the fun of it :rofl:

MonsterOfSpain

Ā 

Omg no :deadbanana:

Rainbowgynous

Ā 

Ā 

raad eens wie er zit te zeiken in deze thread

:sweat:

Ā 

dad no sund feree bron dis way of u

Archived