Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free Bitch

Can I be your new boyfriend? :hor:

Ok I'll stop :deadbanana: But you must be rich or something.

Only if you're really sweet ;-)

Sorry, I'm joking

I saved some money over the past year, and so did my bf. And we both thought this our chance to meet her! And who doesn't want to sit on stage during her perfomance? So we didnt had to think about it.

weet iemand het verschil tussen die 2 soorten staanplaatsen?

Zijn gewoon het zelfde, was een foutje van de site. Er is een grote monster pit dit jaar.

MonsterOfSpain

Only if you're really sweet ;-)

Sorry, I'm joking

I saved some money over the past year, and so did my bf. And we both thought this our chance to meet her! And who doesn't want to sit on stage during her perfomance? So we didnt had to think about it.

True

Cuntalicious

I was just looking at the prices.. Why are the tickets so expensive?! :giveup: Last time I checked the tickets were the same price as the Born This Way Ball..  :confused:

I was just looking at the prices.. Why are the tickets so expensive?! :giveup: Last time I checked the tickets were the same price as the Born This Way Ball..  :confused:

I believe they had to up some of the prices so they could put those 35 euro tickets out there.

dutchyguy

I Agree.. she should not have asked more money for her tickets than Beyonce (85 instead of 100) or P!nk (55 instead of 100) … for the same seats.

Especially since ARTPOP.

Edit: Look at how bad bad Miley is selling in our country lol… Soooooooo many tickets available.

I Agree.. she should not have asked more money for her tickets than Beyonce (85 instead of 100) or P!nk (55 instead of 100) … for the same seats.

Especially since ARTPOP.

Edit: Look at how bad bad Miley is selling in our country lol… Soooooooo many tickets available.

Miley is a flop artist in Europe, like really nobody cares for her tour. She's only talked about because of WB video. 

But I agree with u, it's to expensive, I ain't going I got other things to spend that amount of money on.

dutchyguy

She's flopping here, she won't add a second Antwerp or Amsterdam date tbh

If tickets were reasonable priced it would have been different.

If tickets were reasonable priced it would have been different.

They are reasonably priced, they are just as expensive or cheaper as for the last tour 

dutchyguy

They are reasonably priced, they are just as expensive or cheaper as for the last tour 

Which also flopped in Holland… 

Btw, I don't even see an option for LMZ tickets? Or is that the 975 art pop zone?

Archived