Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

I hope that mess doesn't happen in the BCN presale :deadbanana:

They should learn from their initial mistakes so I highly doubt it will happen again. :sweat:

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Echt?? Welke omgeving? Hoe gaan je erheen +met wie?

Das jammer :( Ik hoop voor je dat je er toch nog van kunt genieten, want dat is inderdaad een vak dat best ver weg zit.

Ik ga alleen, maar mn parents brengen en halen me haha

MonsterOfSpain

They should learn from their initial mistakes so I highly doubt it will happen again. :sweat:

How many tickets were put on the presale?

Wow nice. Mijn ouders willen me niet brengen + halen dus ik hoop dat ik een ander vervoermiddel kan vinden voor zaterdag.  :cryga:

MonsterOfSpain

How many tickets were put on the presale?

And also, were there any ARTPOP zone tickets on the presale?

Martijn

Wow nice. Mijn ouders willen me niet brengen + halen dus ik hoop dat ik een ander vervoermiddel kan vinden voor zaterdag.  :cryga:

Mijn moeder gaat met me mee xD Het voelt zo lullig om daar met mijn moeder te zitten, maar het is aardig dat ze mee wil ;)

MonsterOfSpain

& what time did the presale started?

Omg I ask so ****ing much but I'm so nervous and uninformed. :flop:

Mijn moeder gaat met me mee xD Het voelt zo lullig om daar met mijn moeder te zitten, maar het is aardig dat ze mee wil ;)

Had ik ook met de BTWball haha, mijn moeder ging ook niet staan en meedoen of zo, ze zat er alleen voor mij, dat ik niet alleen hoefde. Maar toch fijn dat ze meewil toch!

& what time did the presale started?

Omg I ask so ****ing much but I'm so nervous and uninformed. :flop:

Yes, there were ARTPOP zone tickets on the presale, I heard some people bought them. + the presale was way to late, it was supposed to start at 9 AM but there were technical difficulties so it started later.

Yes, it practically wasn't as much of a pre-sale as just tickets went on sale for everyone in The Netherlands! Sales started around 10.38 am

MonsterOfSpain

Yes, it practically wasn't as much of a pre-sale as just tickets went on sale for everyone in The Netherlands! Sales started around 10.38 am

You mean there are no limited tickets, so for example all of the ARTPOP zone can sell out with the presale?

I hope it isn't late because I'm skipping my first class and I don't want to lose more time.

You mean there are no limited tickets, so for example all of the ARTPOP zone can sell out with the presale?

I hope it isn't late because I'm skipping my first class and I don't want to lose more time.

They screwed up the European pre-sale big time today, but I hope/guess they will fix it for the dates going on pre-sale later.... All the Dutch tickets could've sold out, since it was available for everyone earlier today, not sure if they are still selling, but Antwerp is still on sale

No, there are a limited amount of tickets that are available for the presale. It can't possibly be sold out on the presale.

I have tickets for 108 Row 4. Damn... 108 is so far. Hopefully I can see her. I wish that damn ticketmaster **** worked at 9 then I would have gotten great tickets. But OK.

Martijn

I have tickets for 108 Row 4. Damn... 108 is so far. Hopefully I can see her. I wish that damn ticketmaster **** worked at 9 then I would have gotten great tickets. But OK.

I'm at row 209 :( It's supercheap, but it's so far away

Archived