💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

my ticket doesnt say anything like Entrance VIP or so..? it just says entrance GA. But wheres the line for Early Entry than?

We are alouded to go earlier in right?

It's a special line next to the GA, u have to go to a front desk at the ZiggoDome the day itself and u get a special pass u can put around ur neck. Was the same with RiRi.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donatello

The Amex presale was exclusive to Netherland issued Amexs. Sucks because with this presale, seating blocks closest to the stage were available. Only found out my ineligibility whilst completing the checkout for ROW TWO seats which are more or less hot tickets. Damn. Absolutely gutted  :deadbanana:

Ja, dat is wel jammer idd... Ik zelf vind het geen probleem om met iemand te gaan die ik niet ken, maar ik weet niet of mijn ouders er ook zo over denken :P

Ik zal het vragen als ze thuis komen, maar reken er maar niet op. Als straks de kaarten in de verkoop gaan kun je gewoon een kaartje kopen, ook al heb je nog geen antwoord van mij.

Btw, ik ben een jongen van 16... Ik weet je leeftijd niet, maar misschien vind je het dan minder leuk ofzo :P Zou ik helemaal snappen hoor :)

Edit: Nevermind, het mag niet

Mij maakt het niet uit, ikzelf ben een meisje van 19 maargoed dat geeft niks. Ah jammer, ik las je post helemaal hoopvol, en de laatste zin bam hahah  :dead: . Ik heb geen kaartje kunnen krijgen vandaag, zaterdag ga ik gewoon opnieuw proberen. Heb je wel al kaarten? En welke ga je kopen denk je? Ik ga waarschijnlijk voor LMZ maar ik zit met het vervoer, kom zelf uit Limburg en heb helaas nog geen rijbewijs dus ughhh.

Martijn

The Amex presale was exclusive to Netherland issued Amexs. Sucks because with this presale, seating blocks closest to the stage were available. Only found out my ineligibility whilst completing the checkout for ROW TWO seats which are more or less hot tickets. Damn. Absolutely gutted  :deadbanana:

Yes, I have tickets for 209

That really sucks... I probably won't even see her, except for the big screens, let's hope they're there 

Plattegrond_ZiggoDome_normal_groot.jpg

Mij maakt het niet uit, ikzelf ben een meisje van 19 maargoed dat geeft niks. Ah jammer, ik las je post helemaal hoopvol, en de laatste zin bam hahah  :dead: . Ik heb geen kaartje kunnen krijgen vandaag, zaterdag ga ik gewoon opnieuw proberen. Heb je wel al kaarten? En welke ga je kopen denk je? Ik ga waarschijnlijk voor LMZ maar ik zit met het vervoer, kom zelf uit Limburg en heb helaas nog geen rijbewijs dus ughhh.

Ik kom ook uit Limburg en heb LMZ gekocht haha

Martijn

Ja, ik heb al kaarten gekocht en ik zit in vak 209... Ik zal dus waarschijnlijk een klein stipje zien, tenzij ze een enorm costuum aan heeft xD Lang leve de beeldschermen :D

i thought about it and i think imma skip school. I wanna be fresh and not tired and I want to be early there so i can meet people + be in the LMZ line as one of the firstttttt

Ik kom ook uit Limburg en heb LMZ gekocht haha

Echt?? Welke omgeving? Hoe gaan je erheen +met wie?

Ja, ik heb al kaarten gekocht en ik zit in vak 209... Ik zal dus waarschijnlijk een klein stipje zien, tenzij ze een enorm costuum aan heeft xD Lang leve de beeldschermen :D

Das jammer :( Ik hoop voor je dat je er toch nog van kunt genieten, want dat is inderdaad een vak dat best ver weg zit.

Donatello

Yes, I have tickets for 209

That really sucks... I probably won't even see her, except for the big screens, let's hope they're there

I was going to buy block 103 tix which were purchasable on Visa cards, but only last rows were available there - not worth the price. (Damn presale started earlier). Instead I ended up with 203 second row tix  :deadbanana:

TM Netherlands is amazing! You can easily check block availability + no captcha. I don't want to use TM UK ever again

Just woke up. Is everything sold out? :deadbanana: does that mean I can't get GA/LMZ anymore? :cry:

Yes. And no, you can buy LMZ on February 8th via Livenation. Only a smidge of those were on sale today from what I've heard. Some GA tickets may still be available though.

How was the LM.com presale?

The pre-sale codes we got were wrong so they ditched the idea and allowed us to purchase tickets without entering the code, but only two hours after the sale began. :deadbanana: Some guy managed to get the tickets an hour before others via a glitch and got a lot of backlash because of it. :sweat:

MonsterOfSpain

Yes. And no, you can buy LMZ on February 8th via Livenation. Only a smidge of those were on sale today from what I've heard.

The pre-sale codes we got were wrong so they ditched the idea and allowed us to purchase tickets without entering the code, but only two hours after the sale began. :deadbanana: Some guy managed to get the tickets an hour before others via a glitch and got a lot of backlash because of it. :sweat:

I hope that mess doesn't happen in the BCN presale :deadbanana:

Archived