💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave European Dates Announced!

Bowie

Featured Posts

NO FINLAND :cryga:  They just confrmed from LiveNation Finland that shes not coming here. :rip:

Well, I need to go to Stockholm atleast then if I'm able to get ticket, the sale there is always a mess.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

HeavyGagaLove

I know this shouldnt be a big concern, but i'm a little disappointed with these dates. I think Gaga is going to struggle to gross anywhere near what she previously has, or even what the other pop girls are. The tickets are cheaper, she doesn't seem to be adding second shows and she is performing at very small venues in some instances (e.g. Paris). I know the ARTPOP era hasn't had the success of previous eras, but I still think she is underestimating her capacity as a touring artist. 

DeanSummer

FINALLY!!! :giveup:

I wonder if she'll take a full 2 months break then between US and Europe? Or maybe she'll add more US dates before.

And urgh my date in Zurich is on the 6th of Nov and the next one in the next city is on the 8th. I don't think she will add a second date cause I can't see her playing 3 nights in a row.

And Nov is cold b---h but I love you so whatever :) OMG Finally

I am sorry for you - just called the organizer NO ARTPOP zone in switzerland

DS

I am sorry for you - just called the organizer NO ARTPOP zone in switzerland

Sorry what??????????? who did you call? maybe they can't tell you yet. cause that either means there won't be any ARTPOP zones in europe cause there is no reason it shouldn't be one in zurich??

they did m&g for other shows.

I know this shouldnt be a big concern, but i'm a little disappointed with these dates. I think Gaga is going to struggle to gross anywhere near what she previously has, or even what the other pop girls are. The tickets are cheaper, she doesn't seem to be adding second shows and she is performing at very small venues in some instances (e.g. Paris). I know the ARTPOP era hasn't had the success of previous eras, but I still think she is underestimating her capacity as a touring artist. 

I'm sure their plan is to do second leg for Europe. That's the strategy a lot of big touring artists are using these days...

Stockholm or Berlin? Those are nearest shows to me. Which one should I go to.

Berlin, def cheaper for you, there are less cheaper hotels in Stockholm while in Berlin you can find a great hotel/hostel for 50EUR a night. I'm going to Prague, even more cheaper for me although Stockholm is so near.

Edited by Liisbet

NewYorkCity

I'm sure their plan is to do second leg for Europe. That's the strategy a lot of big touring artists are using these days...

Probably, specialy if ahe releases act 2 :)

Btw, in Spain tickets will be between 35-95€ (without shipping and all that ****)

DeanSummer

Sorry what??????????? who did you call? maybe they can't tell you yet. cause that either means there won't be any ARTPOP zones in europe cause there is no reason it shouldn't be one in zurich??

they did m&g for other shows.

Sorry for no ARTPOP zone in switzerland 

Her name is Sarah Hausmann - she works for abc Production AG

I just wanted to inform you

DS