• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

The vary from 30 to 90 pounds.

OMG so its only 90 quid for the ARTPOP zone tickets?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Electric Venus

YASSSSS SHES COMING TO GLASGOW :giveup:

now i just need someone to buy the little monsters or ARTPOP zone package with me, which isnt gonna happen :awkney:

Edited by Electric Venus

Apparently in Gaga's eyes Greece is more irrelevant than herself.

No, considering she has come here 2 times for vacation and she has bought 10m dollars proprery in Crete!

Edited by Foivos

OMG so its only 90 quid for the ARTPOP zone tickets?

lol no, packages excluded of course. i think 70 is for GA. i havent heard a thing about the packages.

Can you guys relax  :sweat:  They def have a strategy...the same way TMB had and like artists seem to be doing lately- greating more buzz, doing more promo during 2014 (Act II also), building momentum etc to return in 2015 with more dates and for the rest of Europe also. Let's wait and see before we meltdown completely. 

Edited by Liisbet

Allison M

I think they are doing less dates to make sure Gaga is not over doing it again. Remember it still hasn't even been a year since her hurt her hip. They might be very cautious this time. And if everything is working out, they could do what they did with the Monster Ball! :) I think she might do these shows, release act 2 then go back to some of the places she missed. In the US too.

I'm speculating. Don't take my words for realzzz

MonsterMarty

Just looked at these properly, looks like they're doing a sweep of countries for a first leg, then possibly a release of new material and a second leg through Europe and NA. I imagine she'll either do Asia/Oceania/SA either before those second legs or all together at the end of those second legs. This gives Gagz way more flexibility for non-tour stuff that must be lined up. Don't panic people, she's coming for that TMB topping gross.

I think it's obvious the 1st European leg is West Europe and the 2nd will be East Europe in 2015.

When i saw the map i thought the same. Which is not bad since i'm not prepared for the tour yet and i would have something to be exited and motivated about through that time.

I am hoping that these are all European dates for this leg. I am gonna buy Vienna tickets and I dont want her to announce Zagreb date after I buy ticket for another show... I am only affraid of that ... but with second European leg fell free to come to Croatia GAGA

No, considering she has come here 2 times for vacation and she has bought 10m dollars proprery in Crete!

According to reporter chilly?