💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

artRave European Dates Announced!

Bowie

Featured Posts

BULATIO

yeah, but why did she skip Finland? she has always been here, usually she has done even 2 shows and that is a lot if we keep in mind that this is a very small country. second, she promised to come here. i am very confused & sad.

:toofunny: I  do not know, maybe Gaga tour in Finland in 2015. For example, Norway has not been in the European part of the last round, it simply stuffed with Russia at the end of December 2012. Maybe not coming to you because of album sales.  :confused:

Edited by MONSTERBABY
fighting buryat

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

As a LM (little manager :emma:), I have to say that I don't understand the logic about these dates :Chica:

its simple actually - she'll be revisiting europe. she's doing minimal dates just to 'taste the waters'. do you really think 2 french dates at the zenith are enough for a city with 10 mln habitants? she's just teasing the fans, there will be bloodbaths on the sale days. actually the only dates which people can get easily tickets for are the ones in prague, barcelona and oslo. this the logic - fans will be fighting for tickets. and im not even sure if the tickets in europe will be that affordable.

once she comes back to europe she'll be doing some bigger venues, hopefully. i can totally see her doing twickenham and stade de france in spring/summer 2015. 

its simple actually - she'll be revisiting europe. she's doing minimal dates just to 'taste the waters'. do you really think 2 french dates at the zenith are enough for a city with 10 mln habitants? she's just teasing the fans, there will be bloodbaths on the sale days. actually the only dates which people can get easily tickets for are the ones in prague, barcelona and oslo. this the logic - fans will be fighting for tickets. and im not even sure if the tickets in europe will be that affordable.

once she comes back to europe she'll be doing some bigger venues, hopefully. i can totally see her doing twickenham and stade de france in spring/summer 2015. 

I thought about a second leg, but... UK : 4 dates, and Finland : 0 dates, it's pretty strange tbh :ohno: If there is a second leg she better announce it, because I can already imagine all the meltdowns :shrug:

Edited by Wootan

gardenpanty

:toofunny: I  do not know, maybe Gaga tour in Finland in 2015. For example, Norway has not been in the European part of the last round, it simply stuffed with Russia at the end of December 2012. Maybe not coming to you because of album sales.  :confused:

she sold gold here and there is fans a lot. no reason for her to skip us.

BULATIO

I'd say France, if you can get tickets. It'll probably be recorded for a DVD.

Czech would be the cheapest.

Belgium is a nice option, because it's the first one.

Why not Antwerp+Amsterdam? 2 nights, only 2 hours with the train to go from Antwerp to Amsterdam and your money spent on a plane ticket won't be for just one date.

thanks you) In general, considering Stockholm, Vienna) going with friends)))  :worship:

fighting buryat

Glamourpuss

I remember on one or both of her last two tours to the UK only one date got released for Manchester and then another 1 or 2 was added when it started to sell well. So people worried about there being only minimal dates should take that into account. :)

Fame IV

PORTUGAL F-CK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BREATHE

A Star is Born ⭐

I thought about a second leg, but... UK : 4 dates, and Finland : 0 dates, it's pretty strange tbh :ohno: If there is a second leg she better announce it, because I can already imagine all the meltdowns :shrug:

well the finnish monsters will try to get tickets in sweden which makes the demand only bigger. its actually kind of smart. 

Haroon

OMG THE LONDON DATE IS 10 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY :omgexcited:
Pretty sure she's gonna add more London dates :yes: I thought tickets were going on sale this Saturday? :confused:

Well I'm all for gagz, I hope her tour will be successful, but comparing hers and one direction tour dates, ARTPOP BALL so far is a joke

Well I'm all for gagz, I hope her tour will be successful, but comparing hers and one direction tour dates, ARTPOP BALL so far is a joke

1D's tickets are super cheap tho. 

GagaMyBlood95

1D's tickets are super cheap tho. 

this!

They are like 3 times cheaper than Gagas..