Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave European Dates Announced!

Bowie

Featured Posts

BULATIO

Is this ... the whole tour

chloe-were-going-to-disneyland-meme-240x

I just ..... WHY? What's with the small arenas and the few countries ? Can more dates be added ?

:toofunny: Goddess of Love has collected just 8705 spectators in Bulgaria, the same problem and to St. Petersburg in Russia. Ukraine is on the verge of civil war. 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Monster Voices

:toofunny: Goddess of Love has collected just 8705 spectators in Bulgaria, the same problem and to St. Petersburg in Russia. Ukraine is on the verge of civil war. 

I know I wasn't delisional enough to think she would come back to Bulgaria :toofloppy: ... but at least to the Balkans even if it's one show.  She sold out 22,602 tickets in Romania last time. And there aren't any shows in much bigger countries that got sold out every time like Finland for example. I really don't get it.

Forever and Always!

Seriously though, maybe there is another European leg... She is basically skipping the whole East Europe. 

8300605a42f8fffd572d99ad25eb4372.png

I think it's obvious the 1st European leg is West Europe and the 2nd will be East Europe in 2015. 

MonsterMum

Seriously though, maybe there is another European leg... She is basically skipping the whole East Europe. 

8300605a42f8fffd572d99ad25eb4372.png

Good lord, that map is so off with the town placements hahaha.

Robotboy

OMG only ONE swedish date? :giveup: and none in finland or denmark? she really must be flopping

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Rainbow Unicorn

OMG only ONE swedish date? :giveup: and none in finland or denmark? she really must be flopping

Denmark : Jyske Bank Boxen, Herning

gardenpanty

yeah, but why did she skip Finland? she has always been here, usually she has done even 2 shows and that is a lot if we keep in mind that this is a very small country. second, she promised to come here. i am very confused & sad.

Robotboy

im not gonna be able to go.. all finnish monsters will come to sweden and its only 1 date.. i cant get a ticket now so it will be so expensive later :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

:party: Where better to go? Austria? Germany? Belgium? CZ? Or Netherlands?  :excited2:

I'd say France, if you can get tickets. It'll probably be recorded for a DVD.

Czech would be the cheapest.

Belgium is a nice option, because it's the first one.

Why not Antwerp+Amsterdam? 2 nights, only 2 hours with the train to go from Antwerp to Amsterdam and your money spent on a plane ticket won't be for just one date.