• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl what decay? They are not gonna do an open stadium in the fall and Bercy is closed for renovations, there is no other venue....

I was joking. I know about the renovations.

hope for Helsinki date, Poland date, Croatian date, Serbian date and Istanbul date :excited2: that gape Prague 5. sept. till 23.sept. in Antwerp... it means more dates...who takes an 18 days break after doing first date of the leg

Edited by Ivannn

GlitteredSpandex

There's 1 show in MI I think that has no ARTPOP zone, altho those tickets are being added in 2-3 days so I would watch out

Where did you hear this??!!

elijahfan

Oh yeah, they've left a week between that and the next date so they're definitely adding at least two more.

AND OMG SHE'S DOING THE ZENITH? THAT'S 6,000 PEOPLE, THAT'D BE LIKE THE BEST ARTRAVE EVER. 

Don't tell me about it.... getting tickets is gonna be BLOODY.

The French fanbase has actually been experiencing various meltdowns today. Some were still convinced she would play the Stade de France again and fill its 80,000 seats....  :toofunny:

Edited by elijahfan

Don't tell me about it.... getting tickets is gonna be BLOODY.

The French fanbase has actually been experiencing various meltdowns today. Some were still convinced she would play the Stade de France again and fill its 80,000 seats....  :toofunny:

Stade de France in November sounds fun  :derpga:

Taylor Monster

I think they are doing less dates to make sure Gaga is not over doing it again. Remember it still hasn't even been a year since her hurt her hip. They might be very cautious this time. And if everything is working out, they could do what they did with the Monster Ball! :) I think she might do these shows, release act 2 then go back to some of the places she missed. In the US too.

I'm speculating. Don't take my words for realzzz

Bookmarking you Allison

I'm guessing she's not announcing anymore US dates?! If so Im upset. I was hoping she would come to Phoenix. I guess I have to save up and see her in vegas, le sigh :(

Crosses fingers she does announce more