• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

JEWRJEWR

27th Sep - Herning, DK Jyske Bank Boxen (On sale February 8th)

She was the first concert ever in that arena. Back in 2010 with the monster ball :flutter: good memories.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Äα ÃŽ½ÃŽµÃŽ± tbh

and didn't know you are greek 

I am a greek citizen living in dublin tbh.

Για ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃŽ¿Ã… Î»ÃŽµÃŽ½ÃŽµ ÃŽ¿Ã„ι ÃŽµÃ‡Î¿Ã…ν ÃŽ±ÃŽ³ÃŽ¿ÃÃŽ±ÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹ ÃÀιÄια ÃŽµÃŽ´Ã‰, ÃŽ¿Ã€Î¿ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿Ã‚ ÃŽµÃÇεÄαι ÃŽµÃŽ»ÃŽ»ÃŽ±ÃŽ´ÃŽ± ÃŽ±ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃƒÉ ÀÃÉÄοÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ»ÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ¿Ã„ι ÀηÃÃŽµ ÃÀιÄι.

H madonna ÃŽµÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ± ÀÃÃŽµÃ€ÎµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ½ÃŽ± Äη Î±ÃŽ½ÃŽ·ÃŽºÃŽµÃŽ¹ Äο ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃÆ’ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ÃŽ³ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃŽ¿ÃŽºÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃÃŽ¿ Äο ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ÃŽ½ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ ÃÅμÆÉνα ÃŽ¼ÃŽµ ÃŽ±Ã…Äε Äι ÎµÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ·ÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹Ã‚. Anyway, Äο ÃŽ¸ÃŽµÃŽ¼ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¹ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¿Ã„ι ÃŽ³ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃŽ±ÃŽºÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ± ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÆοÃÃŽ± ÃŽ· ÃŽ»ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ· ÃŽ¼ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃŽµÃŽ³ÃÃŽ±ÃˆÎµ ÃÄα ÃŽºÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃŽ½ÃŽ± Äη :derpga:

I am a greek citizen living in dublin tbh.

Για ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃŽ¿Ã… Î»ÃŽµÃŽ½ÃŽµ ÃŽ¿Ã„ι ÃŽµÃ‡Î¿Ã…ν ÃŽ±ÃŽ³ÃŽ¿ÃÃŽ±ÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹ ÃÀιÄια ÃŽµÃŽ´Ã‰, ÃŽ¿Ã€Î¿ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿Ã‚ ÃŽµÃÇεÄαι ÃŽµÃŽ»ÃŽ»ÃŽ±ÃŽ´ÃŽ± ÃŽ±ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃƒÉ ÀÃÉÄοÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ»ÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ¿Ã„ι ÀηÃÃŽµ ÃÀιÄι.

H madonna ÃŽµÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ± ÀÃÃŽµÃ€ÎµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ½ÃŽ± Äη Î±ÃŽ½ÃŽ·ÃŽºÃŽµÃŽ¹ Äο ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃÆ’ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ÃŽ³ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃŽ¿ÃŽºÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃÃŽ¿ Äο ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ÃŽ½ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ ÃÅμÆÉνα ÃŽ¼ÃŽµ ÃŽ±Ã…Äε Äι ÎµÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ·ÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹Ã‚. Anyway, Äο ÃŽ¸ÃŽµÃŽ¼ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¹ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¿Ã„ι ÃŽ³ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃŽ±ÃŽºÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ± ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÆοÃÃŽ± ÃŽ· ÃŽ»ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ· ÃŽ¼ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃŽµÃŽ³ÃÃŽ±ÃˆÎµ ÃÄα ÃŽºÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃŽ½ÃŽ± Äη :derpga:

And why your infos say Italy?

ÃŽ· ÃŽ¼ÃŽ±ÃŽ½Ã„ονα ÃÅ’ÃŽ½Ã„ɠέÇει ÃÀίÄι ÃÄην ÃŽ±ÃŽ½Ã„ίÀαÃÃŽ¿ ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¯ÃŽ¶Ã‰

And why your infos say Italy?

ÃŽ· ÃŽ¼ÃŽ±ÃŽ½Ã„ονα ÃÅ’ÃŽ½Ã„ɠέÇει ÃÀίÄι ÃÄην ÃŽ±ÃŽ½Ã„ίÀαÃÃŽ¿ ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¯ÃŽ¶Ã‰

Cause i'm half italian.

Stefani328

Why do I have a feeling that it's going to be like The Monster Ball...starting with USA, then these dates in Europe, then some other place, then back to Europe, then USA again etc....I think they just want to start slower at the moment cause there's not enough promo etc, but once the ACT II comes out and she's going to have more promo and also this space concert etc, they can do more legs, come back to Europe for more dates...so many artists do that. And I mean she's Lady Gaga, she def should visit as many places as possible

I was thinking the same thing. She is probably going to tour with ACT 1 and 2, Monster Ball Style.

nomorescheisse

Ahhh! She's going to be in Amsterdam when I'm studying in Holland?  SO TEMPTING!  Why does it have to be on a Wednesday?  :cry:

She's playing the Zenith in Paris, guys the decay is real. I'm so not ready for this tho :cry:

She's playing a thursday and a friday which means I'll probably have classes and I can't miss 2 days of college to go to Paris to queue all day for the concert. So I'll have to get seated tickets which sucks idk i'm confused.

9qOV1zx.gif

EDIT: Just realized her concert in Paris is the night of Halloween so that's kinda cool!

Edited by Alice