💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

artRave European Dates Announced!

Bowie

Featured Posts

ive got an o2 phone! yay defo going for the presale for the birmingham show! gonna try and get LMZ :excited2:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JPM

• Robi

• Lady

• croboy

Top Posters In This Topic

HOTRODSGAGA

the guy who organized the BTWBall has just tweeted that she wasn't coming to Russia with this tour  :noparty:

can you please please please tell me what his username on twitter is? 

the presale for the Uk dates is the 7th at 9 am not 5th?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Kim Kardashian

ikr  :eww:  :eww:

It's just unfair.

She didn't come with the Monster Ball which I can kinda accept because she wasn't that big in Greece back then

She then tried to come with the Born This Way Ball but the tickets were to be too damn expensive and called it off.

Now this. I've lost hope with Gaga coming here. If she comes then okay, but I really do not expect her to.

:crossed:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

what are the ticket prices for the UK shows, are there tickets to meet gaga??

MonsterOfSpain

Omg I can't wait for Valentine's Day if you know what I ****ing mean :excited2:

I wish I could get and ARTPOP zone ticket, I've got the money but my parents won't let me do it :giveup: At least I want to get LMZ or something, not here for seating this time... I'm going with my best friend which is also a Little Monster, he didn't come 2 years ago but I'm so happy I'm going with him this time. :excited2:

It's just unfair.

She didn't come with the Monster Ball which I can kinda accept because she wasn't that big in Greece back then

She then tried to come with the Born This Way Ball but the tickets were to be too damn expensive and called it off.

Now this. I've lost hope with Gaga coming here. If she comes then okay, but I really do not expect her to.

:crossed:

Apparently in Gaga's eyes Greece is more irrelevant than herself.

Edited by Bitter

Robotboy

I thought this was the ball that everyone could get to and afford. Dang it. Not going to experience artRave, thanks, Gaga.

we have to remember gaga does not get to pick places its interscope and the livenation or whatever who decide how to make the best profit....

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

If I don't find tickets for the O2 I will punch this lady.

And guys she doesn't decide the countries/cities, its not her fault.

Not Gaga ignoring the whole Eastern Europe..

No Greece

No Bulgaria

No Croatia

No Russia

No Serbia

No Turkey

Only one date in Italy

WTF

Blame the promoters I guess. Except for Russia, no show there because of the loving prez prez Putin.

Edited by joshpop

GagaMyBlood95

If I don't find tickets for the O2 I will punch this lady.

And guys she doesn't decide the countries/cities, its not her fault.

Blame the promoters I guess. Except for Russia, no show there because of the loving prez prez Putin.

This!

That's LiveNation...