Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga : We do not troll

lego

Featured Posts

codymonster

She said lying, trolling. Lying about a pregnancy just to get her attention is pretty disgusting.

Yes, but also harmless. What is she going to do, comment, "you're not really pregnant" :sweat:

She obvs knew the girl pretending to be her wasn't her, so she commented on that.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all are acting like Gaga's sitting on the internet all day long telling LM members to behave themselves. Stop.

This. Also she's right. It's very easy for some ****ty site to post it as something Gaga said for real and then it'll be all over the internet. You can easily make the same joke as a meme or something, not like it's her actual post. 

Oh ffs guys :smh: someone was pretending to be her & posting, OF COURSE she's going to say something about it. And all you people calling her lazy just because we haven't been updated on what she's doing... :wtf:

She said that so sweetly though. Too cute :p

Teal Ambition

Yes, but also harmless. What is she going to do, comment, "you're not really pregnant" :sweat:

She obvs knew the girl pretending to be her wasn't her, so she commented on that.

Thats not what I'm saying. She's saying people lie on Twitter, and I'm saying its not any different on her damn site.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

codymonster

Thats not what I'm saying. She's saying people lie on Twitter, and I'm saying its not any different on her damn site.

People lie everywhere. Her point is, she wants to try and make LM.com a better place, and to do that she's not accepting inappropriate or destructive posts. She obviously knows people are going to lie. She can't cleanse the world. But at she at least is cutting down on the lies that are hurtful or damaging.

Seriously, is Gaga moderating LM all day long? She should hire some mods to run the site, she doesn't have to do it all herself. It gives the impressions shes just.. siting around all day? :laughga: This era hasn't moved since the muppet thanksgiving special/Jingle Bell (except the xtina remix of DWUW) and... I don't know. It just bugs me :flop:

That's my main issue with LM like you report stuff and posts are still up and it looks like reports are ignored.

Would be better if she had a visible mod team on there that people could approach and before she criticizes twitter, she takes a look at LM for what it really isâ€â€impersonators, s-xual harassment, trolling, haters, minors with no clothes on, etc. It's not the Disneyland of websites either there's no such thing

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Teal Ambition

People lie everywhere. Her point is, she wants to try and make LM.com a better place, and to do that she's not accepting inappropriate or destructive posts. She obviously knows people are going to lie. She can't cleanse the world. But at she at least is cutting down on the lies that are hurtful or damaging.

If everyone lies why didnt she just say that? Why accuse her fans on Twitter only when its everyone. Its stupid. She has extremely dedicated fans there.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

It's her own site, im pretty much sure she can do whatever she pleases on there and if the kids do not want to be told off they should stop visiting.

That's fine, but like other people have said, it's all she's been doing lately. What happened to the album promotion? What happened to the art she was telling us about? Why does she keep posting selfies and playing Minecraft and doing red carpets, instead of promoting the goddamn album she released just two months ago?

I'm sick of it. We waited two years for like a month of promotion, which wasn't even that full-on. I know this sounds incredibly bratty, but she's a pop star and she's supposed to entertain and put on shows, not act like a mom to a million kids. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

That's my main issue with LM like you report stuff and posts are still up and it looks like reports are ignored.

Would be better if she had a visible mod team on there that people could approach and before she criticizes twitter, she takes a look at LM for what it really isâ€â€impersonators, s-xual harassment, trolling, haters, minors with no clothes on, etc. It's not the Disneyland of websites either there's no such thing

Exactly x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Weasel

That's fine, but like other people have said, it's all she's been doing lately. What happened to the album promotion? What happened to the art she was telling us about? Why does she keep posting selfies and playing Minecraft and doing red carpets, instead of promoting the goddamn album she released just two months ago?

I'm sick of it. We waited two years for like a month of promotion, which wasn't even that full-on. I know this sounds incredibly bratty, but she's a pop star and she's supposed to entertain and put on shows, not act like a mom to a million kids. 

Completely true, don't forget we only got one major Applause performance. I'm willing to give this era a chance but it doesn't seem like anything exciting is coming our way next month. 

Archived