Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga : We do not troll

lego

Featured Posts

inuborg

Gaga really taking this thing seriously

2iosuf_zps6e8ff433.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

I think she's just tired of people impersonating her on her on website.. We all know for a fact that anything she post on LittleMonsters.com still is in the media eye simply because a lot of them have made accounts just to see what she's saying to they can make articles out of it on entertainment websites. She probably doesn't want them accidentally posting something she didn't say just because they thought it was her.  :sweat:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Lol. I agree with her. It could make her look really bad if it was put anywhere else.

This! 

and btw it's always the same pattern:  person joke or troll and post --> gaga sees it ---> the poster tells he/she is sorry. 

Come on,  the idiocy of this children is astounding   :fail: the people in there need to grow up.

She said it very well in my opinion

anyway, I think she had a right to say that. Someone might have thought that she actually said that which could lead to pretty bad things.

Pierre

umm but Gags is the queen of trolling :lmao:

:lmao: :rip:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

So when's Gaga going to stop policing the Internet and start showing us this art she keeps wittering on about? Show us the goods, girl! Walk the walk, godammit! 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

i hate the word trolling

I love trolling, as a kid I caught many a big fish that way :)

Venus Aphrodite

Ew. If she ever dared publicly humiliate me and the only time she talked to me was to give me a slap on the wrist, I'd burn her CDs and buy Madonna's entire discography :wtf:

Even after she says I love you? If you take it so seriously then it's no skin off our back if we loose a weak link :manicure:

MonsterMum

So when's Gaga going to stop policing the Internet and start showing us this art she keeps wittering on about? Show us the goods, girl! Walk the walk, godammit! 

It's her own site, im pretty much sure she can do whatever she pleases on there and if the kids do not want to be told off they should stop visiting.

Archived