Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hunter Hayes uses Gaga quote as backdrop on Grammys performance

Lets Party

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prettiestboy

I'm so pissed she didn't receive any nominations she's not performing I'm fuming I can't understand wth is wrong with the Grammys like wtf wtf wtf gaga is better than every artist there and I feel like they're shading her like the rest of the industry like wtf ok I'm done needed to get that out

i stopped watching this.

idk, it was boring from the beginning, after the Dark Horse, i turned off the TV.

However, it's great to see Lady Gaga on the screenΒ  :party:

The fact that everyone in there has seen HER quote and none of the other pop girls is just cool. She was there, in everbody's minds, without attending/being nominated. Thanks Hunter :legend:

J e s s e

I thought at first it would be the living halfway between reality and fantasy quote :lmao:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

My impact :legend:

I'm so pissed she didn't receive any nominations she's not performing I'm fuming I can't understand wth is wrong with the Grammys like wtf wtf wtf gaga is better than every artist there and I feel like they're shading her like the rest of the industry like wtf ok I'm done needed to get that out

You realize she was only eligible for Applause this year...

Pop Art

Why are some people bothered by the quote? I think she's trying to imply that both the bully and the victim are suffering, the bully as a victim of some internal affliction that causes external tyranny, and the tangible victim at the hands of the bully. (The idea that a bully reacts out of some internal affair isn't always true, but it is many times, and I think that's what Gaga was referring to here.) And with that in mind, it can be seen, just as she said, that "[t]here really is no difference between the bully and the victim".

Lord Axel

the impact :legend:

ʟΙͺα΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ι’α΄ΚŸα΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ ꜱΙͺΚŸα΄ α΄‡Κ€ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ΟŸβ€ β–½βœ°π’Ώ ~

Interesting quote, reminds me of the BTWF's advocacy- that in order to curb bullying, attention must be paid to both the victim and the bully.

Β 

Gaga might not be there tonight but she has been mentioned so many times! It's clear that they miss her being there.

Β 

ayyy

3 points in and ready for more

Prettiestboy

My impact :legend:

You realize she was only eligible for Applause this year...

I guess but I was just venting cause in general the public is dismissing her and her impact and her talent it's driving mad like why is she not on top of the charts and on every radio ARTPOP is everything

Waiting for the long LM post on this :laughga:

Β 

No really I love Hunter Hayes he's very talented

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived