Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

#PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS

Nagini

Featured Posts

I feel that the OP is just trolling with it..... :manicure: Unfortunately

I am really for being kind and not rude/disrespectful online, because there is a ton of negativity and awful comments, since it is so easy to throw words online.

Gaga is doing the right thing. The more you say/promote online kindness, the more people will follow it partially

So she goes over the top, but many people still learn some of it

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've definitely look at what I post more often because of this, but I have one question. I feel that  "Is it inspiring" should be taken out because not everything is going to be inspiring

Well they had to do something with the "i" don't they? :laughga:

On topic: I do believe in this. I really try my best not to offend anyone by what I post. I do have my opinion on things. I'm not gonna change that and that's not what online kindness is about. Also I never insult, I personally think this is the most important. 

RAMROD

no-shake-finger.jpg

I was born with lightning in my eyes. Fierceness is my gift.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Must everything we say be inspiring? Or helpful? Cuz in this case gagadaily will shut down. I mostly agree and support #onlinekindness campaign, but I think she's pushing it way to far tbh ibv2JzaTPIpghA.gif

Weasel

More like: before you speak:

is it rude?

is it shade?

is it spilling the truth?

Go for it :hor: 

It's really sad that so many people look at such a great post and only feel like responding to what they don't like about it. Also, someone said "But no one does that, look at ATRL." When my sister was growing up, she thought telling my mom what her friends' parents bought them and stuff like that would make it okay for her to beg for ****. Wrong :)

Thank you for this thread, and I'm sorry if my post went a little off topic.

My name isn't Timmers

TraeumereiLPB

It seems to me some of you don't even WANT to understand what she means. Online kindness is such an important matter, I wish more people would promote it. The internet has become a BIG part of peoples lives, and in the future it will continue to grow. To me it's scary to think that a platform like the internet on which we spent a lot of time is ruled by hate and insults. The values we have in our non-digital lives seem to be unvalid on the internet. It's sad that people lay down their humaneness as soon as they feel protected by the anonymity  of the internet.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Allison M

Is my post inspiring?

I hope I just inspired someone. :hug:

But in all seriousness, I think that is a great post and people should really think about it more.

TimisaMonster

If only Gaga could practice what she preaches :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

speedbliss

*and the award for most reductive threads in the least amount of time goes to....*

Cute.

I think promoting online kindness is harder than the opposite. It takes effort. However, we all should know by now that in a forum, things get misinterpreted. And people are negative. I think its great that it's at the least making people stop and think.

Smooth Criminal

Please do not discuss any theories+speculate about anything! This is not acceptable according to the first question. Thanks! #PromoteOnlineKindess!!

EXCUSE ME??? :wtf:

Are we under some dictator's rule now? We can't think or speculate? STOP! This is beyond cringe-worthy! :fail:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived