Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

#PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS

Nagini

Featured Posts

We must come together and #PROMOTEONLINEKIDNESS. We must be careful of what we say to people on the internet. Before posting any comment on the internet, I want you to ask yourselves these questions. 

742297851_700.jpg

If the answer to any of these questions is no, then do not post. #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS Let's come together little monsters For GAGA! #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS

Please do not discuss any theories+speculate about anything! This is not acceptable according to the first question. Thanks! #PromoteOnlineKindess!! Anybody who fails to #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS will be kidnapped by TechHaus!!!! #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've definitely look at what I post more often because of this, but I have one question. I feel that  "Is it inspiring" should be taken out because not everything is going to be inspiring

I'm not trying to dis online kindness in any way.  :kisses:

don't report me, I'm not trying to start drama

My edited post:

I totally agree with everything in this statement, I'm not perfect, I will accidentally mess up and not follow #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS . I hope this post is inspiring because it has inspired me.

Don't visit my profile

hughdancy

742297851_700.jpg

If the answer to any of these questions is no, then do not post. #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS Let's come together little monsters For GAGA! #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS

Please do not discuss any theories+speculate about anything! This is not acceptable according to the first question. Thanks! #PromoteOnlineKindess!! Anybody who fails to #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS will be kidnapped by TechHaus!!!! #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS 

#PromoteOnlineKindness #IsItTrue #DoesItMakeRadioARTPOPLookGood

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived