Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

What is ARTPOP's Scheiße ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

you guys saying G.U.Y. screwww you! :grr: i need that MV and that summer hit :crossed:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jane Holland is ARTPOP's "Scheisse",IMHO.

Their sounds sound quite familiar if "Scheisse" was slowed down.

TimisaMonster

Well the difference is Scheisse was MADE to be a single...it's the DNA of the song that screams make me a single...so we have to pick a song that sounds like it should be a single, but we think won't? We thought Scheisse for sure was going to become a single, so we have to think of a "for sure" song and hope it doesn't become a single?

Ummm...idk... :awkney:

Probably Swine or Donatella

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

G.U.Y or Venus.

I would also say Gypsy, but I think it's far more likely that will be a single over G.U.Y or Venus.

britneylopez99

itll be either s-xxx dreams or g.u.y. or both

idk why gaga and/or interscope doesnt want to listen to the actual music fans requests as single choices. like miley said, the men in suits think they know whats cool, but they dont. its the kids that do, and they should listen to us.

Hopefully GUY. 

omfggg hahaha thisss exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy omfg yasss such nice respone lov you :dies:

TimisaMonster

itll be either s-xxx dreams or g.u.y. or both

idk why gaga and/or interscope doesnt want to listen to the actual music fans requests as single choices. like miley said, the men in suits think they know whats cool, but they dont. its the kids that do, and they should listen to us.

The one time I agree with her...Gaga listen to us!!!!! Isn't this album for us and not for the GP or Interscope? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Blue Jeans

omfggg hahaha thisss exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy omfg yasss such nice respone lov you :dies:

BeG5kV9.gif

G.U.Y is perfect, buy some expensive taste please GbZd4sM.jpg?2

summer hit? more like summer flop tbh lesbi honest

b---h please, it ll be her fisrt top 5 of 2014 GbZd4sM.jpg?2

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived