Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga songs you have never listened to in full

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

God no swine is terrible in my opinion i tried to love it but no

Swine is the only real EDM masterpiece of that album (maybe Aura, Donatella and G.U.Y count too, but Swine is the real banger), that agressive feeling when you just imagine all the people that you hate and scream that they are just a bunch of swines... the adrenaline during the break-down that runs in your veins, that real EDM banger sound, squeal synths, epic ending, how can you not love the song??? :laughga:

Gif-christina-aguilera-gurl-bye.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iMonster

Swine is the only real EDM masterpiece of that album (maybe Aura, Donatella and G.U.Y count too, but Swine is the real banger), that agressive feeling when you just imagine all the people that you hate and scream that they are just a bunch of swines... the adrenaline during the break-down that runs in your veins, that real EDM banger sound, squeal synths, epic ending, how can you not love the song??? :laughga:

Gif-christina-aguilera-gurl-bye.gif

Exactly. . . I can't with this thread or the forum decay lol!!!

The Fame

I've never heard Out of Control in full :derpga:

Kidding aside, I've never heard Blueberry Kisses. The title puts me off. It sounds very ooey gooey love song-esque. I also haven't heard her remixes except for Robot To Mars' LoveGame remix. But I don't listen to remixes of ANYBODY'S music, so that one's on me. I'm sure there are a few other random unreleased songs I haven't heard that are her harder ones to find. It's not that I don't want to hear them, they're just tricky to come across. Like this Kandy Life song someone mentioned on this thread. I don't think I've ever seen that literally anywhere.

ChicaSkas

None of them! I always listen to them. Except of course what's not been released , of course none of us have heard those in full!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived