Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Would you do it? Monsters donate Gaga's champagne glass

Antoni

Featured Posts

J e s s e

It's a glass tho :eww:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might take it if there are other glasses? I don't know really. I'd probably be too nervous too

elijahfan

I don't know how true this story is, but based on the video I think it's worth believing.

Some fans met Gaga in France and she had her driver give them a ride back to the city. She left a champagne glass in the car, and they're auctioning it off to give to the Born This Way Foundation. But I don't think there'd be any proof if the money is sent to BTWF or not.

I know them, the story is true.

However, they are really hated amongst the French fanbase... they call themselves the "French Hookers", and consider themselves the biggest Gaga fans of the country. There was a huge controversy around them last week when Gaga was in France: nobody knows how, but they got informed about Gaga's venue several days in advance, they told no one. And when the word started to spread, they sent fans in wrong directions to keep Gaga to themselves. Just wanted to put it out there.

In the end, like you said Tim, there is no proof they will send the money to the Foundation, and knowing the guys, I wouldn't bet on it. That's all.

They want me buy a champagne glass with gaga's dried spit on it?

giphy.gif

No. They want you buy a champagne glass with gaga's dried spit on it for charity! :derpga:

Pixie Gypsy

I know them, the story is true.

However, they are really hated amongst the French fanbase... they call themselves the "French Hookers", and consider themselves the biggest Gaga fans of the country. There was a huge controversy around them last week when Gaga was in France: nobody knows how, but they got informed about Gaga's venue several days in advance, they told no one. And when the word started to spread, they sent fans in wrong directions to keep Gaga to themselves. Just wanted to put it out there.

In the end, like you said Tim, there is no proof they will send the money to the Foundation, and knowing the guys, I wouldn't bet on it. That's all.

So, there the meangirls on French Little Monsters?

mean-girls-18.gif

PoshLife

sis they broke their glasses at the end of the performance :emma:

i think i just crushed yo dreams 

sorry 

:emma:

A true little monster would have rushed up on stage and picked up the pieces.

Pixie Gypsy

No. They want you buy a champagne glass with gaga's dried spit on it for charity! :derpga:

Omg yasss! :derpga:

Pixie Gypsy

A true little monster would have rushed up on stage and picked up the pieces.

A true little monster would trip over his high heels trying to get up on the stage though

IXHG9S.gif

HOTRODSGAGA

A true little monster would trip over his high heels trying to get up on the stage though

IXHG9S.gif

id put them under my pillow and id have s-xxx dreams 666 times a night 

IXHG9S.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived