💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you do it? Monsters donate Gaga's champagne glass

Antoni

Featured Posts

I don't know how true this story is, but based on the video I think it's worth believing.

Some fans met Gaga in France and she had her driver give them a ride back to the city. She left a champagne glass in the car, and they're auctioning it off to give to the Born This Way Foundation. But I don't think there'd be any proof if the money is sent to BTWF or not.

First, would you sell the glass, take it to keep, or leave it in the car?

And what do you think about them selling it to donate to the BTWF?

More info: https://littlemonsters.com/post/52e415552b9978af398b4ee7

Video of the Monsters in her car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMKlJT4d0uU

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I'd take the glass,but I wouldn't sell it.I'd put it in a glass case and cherish it for life.

That's what I'd do, too. I mean if there were multiple glasses, I like to think I'd keep one and donate the others, but if it's just one, I gotta keep it!

---

PS I thought it was gonna be the champagne glass from the DWUW performance with XTina. Now THAT I'd definitely keep :rofl: Or maybe donate it to the Smithsonian and get my name on a plaque :hor:

HOTRODSGAGA

That's what I'd do, too. I mean if there were multiple glasses, I like to think I'd keep one and donate the others, but if it's just one, I gotta keep it!

---

PS I thought it was gonna be the champagne glass from the DWUW performance with XTina. Now THAT I'd definitely keep :rofl: Or maybe donate it to the Smithsonian and get my name on a plaque :hor:

sis they broke their glasses at the end of the performance :emma: 

i think i just crushed yo dreams 

sorry 

:emma: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived