Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

Pics of poster pleasseeeee :giveup:

also is the cd deluxe or standard?

I don't think there is a deluxe physical copy, so it's just the 16 track version that has the Hippie Sabotage remix as the last track.

axe3uz38jg5xvewfg.jpg

hqew37wjj3nrqq4fg.jpg

2hyhor9ua4b8dt5fg.jpg4ul7a8xbdmw3cdufg.jpg

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little pissed because I ordered this with Amazon Prime which guarantees delivery by tomorrow afternoon and it still hasn't shipped

Why didn't you just get the CD from her store?

I got that special signed one from Sweden and it shipped last Friday. I wonder how long until mine gets here since it shipped from so far  :ohno:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Paper Gangsta

Oh but the video is already in the OP. I put all the singles from TS in the OP + Timebomb which I believe was the debut of QOTC.

Timebomb isnt single,it was just promo single. Habits was lead, followed by the NOD. she confirmed Talking Body as next one

I just made a Tove Lo set. Feel free to use it, anybody. :yes:

0OQv7z7.jpg

VbAuezC.jpg

Timebomb isnt single,it was just promo single. Habits was lead, followed by the NOD. she confirmed Talking Body as next one

Ugh i'm so confused. I thought NOD and Habits were just singles for TS? I didn't think she'd recylced the same singles for a new album. :duck:

I don't think there is a deluxe physical copy, so it's just the 16 track version that has the Hippie Sabotage remix as the last track.

axe3uz38jg5xvewfg.jpg

hqew37wjj3nrqq4fg.jpg

2hyhor9ua4b8dt5fg.jpg4ul7a8xbdmw3cdufg.jpg

I love that scratched effect. :sara:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

The rolling papers, are they regular rolling papers? Are they flavored or scented?

They're generic, translucent paper. Not scented or flavored or anything spectacular, just a cool little novelty to have. I think I prefer flavorless ones anyways

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Paper Gangsta

I just made a Tove Lo set. Feel free to use it, anybody. :yes:

0OQv7z7.jpg

VbAuezC.jpg

Ugh i'm so confused. I thought NOD and Habits were just singles for TS? I didn't think she'd recylced the same singles for a new album. :duck:

I love that scratched effect. :sara:

They didnt recycle them they were singles for both. With TFM Gaga screwed our perception of what an ep is xD

They didnt recycle them they were singles for both. With TFM Gaga screwed our perception of what an ep is xD

Oh I see. :laughga:

Gaga being different as usual. :bunny:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Why didn't you just get the CD from her store?

I got that special signed one from Sweden and it shipped last Friday. I wonder how long until mine gets here since it shipped from so far  :ohno:

Her store has it for $11 plus shipping

The one on Amazon was $8.99 with free shipping

Her store has it for $11 plus shipping

The one on Amazon was $8.99 with free shipping

ohh

I bought the Vinyl bundle, so will I for sure get the MP3 download tonight at 12:00 AM ?

ohh

I bought the Vinyl bundle, so will I for sure get the MP3 download tonight at 12:00 AM ?

Pretty sure the vinyl will come with the mp3 download code but they might email it to you when it ships

MyPlay totally ****ed up the distribution of Sky's album so I wasn't buying from them after that mess

Pretty sure the vinyl will come with the mp3 download code but they might email it to you when it ships

MyPlay totally ****ed up the distribution of Sky's album so I wasn't buying from them after that mess

Ugh I hope it isn't like that, it's kind of useless really.

I heard that it took months for stuff to get to people? :wtf: is that true?

They also kinda messed up the Lana Ultraviolence Box Set thing, they didn't have enough made and it took like another week or more to ship to me/everyone  :toofloppy: but MyPlay always has the good stuff.

retroglamx

They're generic, translucent paper. Not scented or flavored or anything spectacular, just a cool little novelty to have. I think I prefer flavorless ones anyways

Oh, don't get me wrong I'd love to have those papers lol but I thought the would be flavored. I love grape flavored papers they go so well with the weed I smoke.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived