Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

:noparty: thought you meant you had found the audio, where did you find it?

No I did!!

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

:excited2: post the link?

I found this jackpot that has a bunch of stuff from many artists so after I'm done getting stuff from other artists too, then I'll post it on Soundcloud :)

Gypsy Hooker

I found this jackpot that has a bunch of stuff from many artists so after I'm done getting stuff from other artists too, then I'll post it on Soundcloud :)

Ok so now I want the jackpot :what:

Tove Lo

Ok so now I want the jackpot :what:

Well if there's anything on there from known artists that haven't leaked, I can just leak them lol Like, right now I'm downloading instrumentals for BANKS' album Goddess AND demos, which I plan on leaking.

Gypsy Hooker

Well if there's anything on there from known artists that haven't leaked, I can just leak them lol Like, right now I'm downloading instrumentals for BANKS' album Goddess AND demos, which I plan on leaking.

That album also being my life rn. :giveup:

Tove Lo

That album also being my life rn. :giveup:

It is amazing :emo: Drowning instrumental is going to slay your life sis

Back on Tove Lo, I will post the demo song right after I eat which is right now.

Gypsy Hooker

It is amazing :emo: Drowning instrumental is going to slay your life sis

Back on Tove Lo, I will post the demo song right after I eat which is right now.

Okay, so excited for both :excited: Bon appetit :hor:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I love Queen of the Clouds, it's such a strong debut. I need Not on Drugs or Talking Body to be the next singles. :legend:

Tove Lo

I love Queen of the Clouds, it's such a strong debut. I need Not on Drugs or Talking Body to be the next singles. :legend:

Not On Drugs is actually the current single :toofunny:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Not On Drugs is actually the current single :toofunny:

Oh :toofunny: Sorry, I've literally discovered her a week ago. I'm from the UK, so I knew of Habits (Stay High) but the remix, which is tragic, so it put me off listening to Truth Serum. Thank God I gave QOTC a chance because she's amazing.

Gypsy Hooker

Oh :toofunny: Sorry, I've literally discovered her a week ago. I'm from the UK, so I knew of Habits (Stay High) but the remix, which is tragic, so it put me off listening to Truth Serum. Thank God I gave QOTC a chance because she's amazing.

I'm glad you've seen the light :hug:

You didn't like the Hippie Sabotage Remix that was big over here in the UK?

Tove Lo

Oh no It's fine! I don't think anyone knows, Habits is overshadowing it :toofloppy:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I'm glad you've seen the light :hug:

You didn't like the Hippie Sabotage Remix that was big over here in the UK?

No, I didn't. I think the UK's taste in music is abysmal, and the original version of the song is far superior. Hopefully she can actually gain success with Not on Drugs because everyone deserves to hear Tove in unedited form, the way she intended! :legend:

Oh no It's fine! I don't think anyone knows, Habits is overshadowing it :toofloppy:

My friends know through the Boohoo advert I think. That's how I first heard that song, I had no idea it was Tove though, and definitely didn't know it was the current single. :flop:

Tove Lo - Good Guys (Demo)

http://soundcloud.com/queen-of-the-clouds/leak-tove-lo-good-guys-demo

Verses are very strong, the chorus not so much.

It's AMAZING   :giveup:

Archived