šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

This is going to sound kind of pressed but it sucks how many fans are already listening to the album, and people like me (die hard fan) don't have the same luck as you guys do... I guess, I hope, all of you are enjoying this album a whole lot.... In my place I would share with the few like me who haven't had the chance to listen and just wait for it I guess?

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to sound kind of pressed but it sucks how many fans are already listening to the album, and people like me (die hard fan) don't have the same luck as you guys do... I guess, I hope, all of you are enjoying this album a whole lot.... In my place I would share with the few like me who haven't had the chance to listen and just wait for it I guess?

It was removed so :awkney:

Well I mean being a die hard fan doesn't make you any special.

The person I got this from who is my friend said for me to not leak the full songs or share the full songs. The album will leak soon enough, most likely a week before, it always happens to albums.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Btw, Tove had a Spotify session thing and I made a download for it over in the lanaboards Tove Lo thread.

Well I mean being a die hard fan doesn't make you any special.

The person I got this from who is my friend said for me to not leak the full songs or share the full songs. The album will leak soon enough, most likely a week before, it always happens to albums.

Ā 

I know boo, it's not your fault and I know you're not showing off and I appreciate doing your best effort for trying to share your excitement with us. I am very glad you have it.

Talking Body is going around

She performed it live so I mean it wouldn't matter if it leaked.

BlondeKingOfGGD

I LOVEEE TALKING BODY OMFGGGG :O

THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING ALREADY.

I wasn't keep when she performed it live but I love ittt!

Think ive fallen in love with Tove now.

Lady Gaga - Tove Lo - Kesha and Lana are my official queens.

YASSSSSS.

I've been waiting for another star who can actually make really good pop music and not just make 2 or 3 good tracks then the rest are sh.it! :')

BlondeKingOfGGD

Flames from the smoke keep taking me higherrrrrr I love not made for this world so glad I found it

Archived