💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Tove Lo

Paper Gangsta

Queen of The Clouds  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite chapter from Queen of The Clouds?

• The Sex
    • The Love
    • The Pain

Featured Posts

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the album. So far the best pop album of 14. She is so good at writing catchy pop songs it's ridiculous. Every single track is so good. My favorites are Talking Body, Timebomb, Got Love, Thousand Miles, and Habits. The rest is amazing too! Like Em Young is the weakest though. Can't wait to hear My Gun.

Paper Gangsta

United States

Habits

iTunes : #4

Pop Radio : #13

Overall Radio : #28

Queen Of The Clouds

iTunes : #63

So excited for this album. I've heard most of the tracks and they're all so good so far. Definitely one of the best records of 2014 for me.

Since we're not getting Not Made for this World on the album I've been snooping for a studio version. I did find this which sounds like it could be the studio version but it also kind of sounds like an edited version of the live version that's been out for a few months. Can anyone confirm? Otherwise I'm sure it'll be released when the album is out and torrents are all over the place.

So excited for this album. I've heard most of the tracks and they're all so good so far. Definitely one of the best records of 2014 for me.

Since we're not getting Not Made for this World on the album I've been snooping for a studio version. I did find this which sounds like it could be the studio version but it also kind of sounds like an edited version of the live version that's been out for a few months. Can anyone confirm? Otherwise I'm sure it'll be released when the album is out and torrents are all over the place.

We've had the studio since the leak from the publishing site :sweat:

We've had the studio since the leak from the publishing site :sweat:

Yes I know. But I don't have that leak so that's why I was hoping someone could tell me if that link is the studio version that leaked from the publishing site or not.

Yes I know. But I don't have that leak so that's why I was hoping someone could tell me if that link is the studio version that leaked from the publishing site or not.

Yeah that's studio. Sounds normal to me?

hop on that **** like a maniac

crazystairs827

I'm obsessed with Queen of the Clouds its a fantastic album, im definitely buying it once its released. Has My Gun leaked yet?

Also does Tove Lo have any unreleased stuff out there? I have the Truth Serum EP, QOTC and three EDM songs she's featured on (Run on love, Strangers and Heroes) am i missing anything?

I'm obsessed with Queen of the Clouds its a fantastic album, im definitely buying it once its released. Has My Gun leaked yet?

Also does Tove Lo have any unreleased stuff out there? I have the Truth Serum EP, QOTC and three EDM songs she's featured on (Run on love, Strangers and Heroes) am i missing anything?

Evil Spawn, Not Made For This World (live and studio), Jealousy, Paradise Demo, You Have To Let Me Go, Magic (Coldplay Cover)

Evil Spawn, Not Made For This World (live and studio), Jealousy, Paradise Demo, You Have To Let Me Go, Magic (Coldplay Cover)

WHHAAAAA!? WHEN DA FUQ DID SHE COVER COLDPLAY!! HOW DID I MISS THIS??! MY FAVE STANS FOR MY FAVES! <3

Also, Jealousy, Paradise Demo >>>>>>>>>>

WHHAAAAA!? WHEN DA FUQ DID SHE COVER COLDPLAY!! HOW DID I MISS THIS??! MY FAVE STANS FOR MY FAVES! <3

Also, Jealousy, Paradise Demo >>>>>>>>>>

There's a download for it over at lanaboards

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived