Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does / Did Gaga cut?

FameWhore

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

The pictures are very convincing indeed. I recognized it immediately from seeing similar scars on my friend's arm.

But it seems sooo "neat". Maybe it was one piece of jewellery that was really right?

The pictures are very convincing indeed. I recognized it immediately from seeing similar scars on my friend's arm.

But it seems sooo "neat". Maybe it was one piece of jewellery that was really right?

Possibly jewelry and I really hope so

She's always got these weird little injuries here and there. I dunno why. But I don't think it looks like "cutting".

it's almost too precise and also too thick yet shallow to be cutting. someone i know has very similar scarring from falling asleep pressed against an electric heater. it could easily be burns.

She just had a nightmare that hoards of YASS demons were grabbing her demanding the DWUW video and when she woke up she had those marks on her arm

I think she did - the scars look like they aren't very new

I cut in the exact same place and that is how they heal over time 

and for people who say they are too "neat" - I always do mine in a very distinct way and have a thing with patterns and keeping them in a certain order 

Girl does pretty over the top stuff. Remember when she was hanging naked upside down for some artsy thing? She may have had something tied around her arms maybe like jewellery as Didymus said.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived