• The College Dropout
    • Late Registration
    • Graduation
    • 808s & Heartbreak
    • My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
    • Watch The Throne
    • Yeezus

Featured Posts

Listening to 808's and Heartbreaks again, really good. The use of autotune is So good, actually sounds good. The only thing I didn't like is that songs like Bad News & Street Lights have only small parts of singing and after that, the song is just beats. But all of the other songs are such quality songs. Perfect single choices too. My favs for now are Welcome To Heartbreak, Love Lockdown & Paranoid. The perfect song for me from this album was Welcome To Heartbreak, Kid Cudi's Part >>>>>

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smile

• Sam

• Lion Heart

• Forrest Gump

Great artists can do this. The same song that was so sad at the grammys was so happy at the Oprah show. Kanye's always just struck me as someone that says exactly what's on his mind whether it's popular or not. I'd take take one Kanye over a million PC artists who only say what they think the public wants to hear.

When he gets his Mom on stage... So cute and kind.

Great artists can do this. The same song that was so sad at the grammys was so happy at the Oprah show. Kanye's always just struck me as someone that says exactly what's on his mind whether it's popular or not. I'd take take one Kanye over a million PC artists who only say what they think the public wants to hear.

I love Hey Mama, it's one of the few songs that can make me cry :cry:

http://www.mtv.com/n...sic-album.jhtml

So apparently the GOOD Music album is nearly finished and Ye is moving to London to complete it.

I'm sure it'll be out "soon." oblivious.png

EXCITING AS ****.

Can't wait for the GOOD album, I've been listening to "GOOD" artists more and more lately, and I'm loving them all, so I'm sure it's going to be great.

Lion Heart

*Reason why Kanye should do a Dance Masterpiece Album.

* :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:

Loved it :legend:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

^ Cool :)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

his show in my city is so expensive. i really wanna go but its like $220 dollars for 2 tickets on the lawn. (It's an outdoor arena so the lawn is all the way at the back) :cry:

My College Dropout jumper arrived today!

R5KDY.jpg

I have the same one :lol:. But my parents get pissed when I wear it because they don't want people to think i'm really a college dropout. :toofloppy:

where did you buy it?

Amazon! :)

I have the same one :lol:. But my parents get pissed when I wear it because they don't want people to think i'm really a college dropout. :toofloppy:

My Mum said the same thing! But I'll wear it anyway.