• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smile

• Sam

• Lion Heart

• Forrest Gump

Cryin forever after the second video :cr:

I know right, I literally can never watch it all the way through. He's so strong for continuing to perform Hey Mama. :cry:

MattyMonster

He's such a good person. He has his asshole times, but we all eldo from time to time. He apologized to Taylor and now theyre BBFFs, so yeah...

MattyMonster

Flawless album 808s. His just throug and thigh artist. I wish more people would appreciate people like him, gaga, adele, taylor. the rest is good, but u just can't have that much respect to someone who comes in., sings his lines and bye bye... They don't know what is full hard job!

Yeezy's a wonderful person tbqh, I don't think he's an asshole at all. Just very misunderstood and a bit childish at times, but that same childish quality is what I love about him.

MattyMonster

Yeezy's a wonderful person tbqh, I don't think he's an asshole at all. Just very misunderstood and a bit childish at times, but that same childish quality is what I love about him.

Yeah, he's just himself all the time. He doesn't put up some persona. He's nice/he's nice.

34 and still growing up now.

Also hes down with gays :)

Great artists can do this. The same song that was so sad at the grammys was so happy at the Oprah show. Kanye's always just struck me as someone that says exactly what's on his mind whether it's popular or not. I'd take take one Kanye over a million PC artists who only say what they think the public wants to hear.