Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

What do you think is Gagas most vocally challenging song?

Artpoptartx3

Featured Posts

chrismugler

lol I think this is right the wah ah parts kill me

She can't reach the notes because she kills the dancefloor with that amazing choreo :flutter:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

this she sings it in a lower pitch sometimes

She uses the back track to sing it while she sings the lower back vocals...you can hear this as an example at the artRave...you still hear her voice, but she's singing lower and allowing the track to sing with her...:smh: Why make a song that high, if you won't be able to sing it live? I can understand maybe to give your songs diversity, show your range, challenge yourself, etc...but I guess that's the point of studio versions...you capture the best vocals in that moment and immortalize them forever :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Artpoptartx3

She uses the back track to sing it while she sings the lower back vocals...you can hear this as an example at the artRave...you still hear her voice, but she's singing lower and allowing the track to sing with her...:smh: Why make a song that high, if you won't be able to sing it live? I can understand maybe to give your songs diversity, show your range, challenge yourself, etc...but I guess that's the point of studio versions...you capture the best vocals in that moment and immortalize them forever :legend:

we'll said I know she sing in that tone but I'm not sure why she doesn't the choreography isn't that hard

TimisaMonster

we'll said I know she sing in that tone but I'm not sure why she doesn't the choreography isn't that hard

Exactly...she's just telling the air to move out the way while she walks side ways, cuz she's constipated  :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BuzzcutSeason

Its easier live...believe me performing is tough...i do stuff like that sometimes like Clubs with singing and stuff like that..its probably tough 

Jewels n Drugs

Do What U Want tbh 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

What is OBAMA

Do what you want is vocally strong but she keeps it in her confort zone, it's like paparazzi, they both sound amazing because they fit her tone so well, but they aren't THAT vocally challenging for gaga to sing, she just got to keep air on her lungs

hmmm..... i dunno, i wouldn't say there is a WHOLE song that is the most difficult but there are some parts of songs like Aura, Gypsy, the edge of glory that definitevely represent a challenge but there isn't ONE that has a structure hard enough to be the winner of this question

Jewels n Drugs

Do What U Want's bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GbJmjHldc0

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Artpoptartx3

Do What U Want's bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GbJmjHldc0

wow thanks for this video ! :) btw do you know if she hit f#5 every time she sings it live ? Or did she sing it lower ?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived