• Mary Jane Holland
    • Dope
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

If the unique VENUS is the third single I will cry like a b---h cuz I ****in love this piece of ART-POP

#wantVENUSalive  :emo:   :emo:   :emo:

Brooke Candy

VENUS!!! VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!VENUS!!!V

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

G.U.Y : GREAT dance song, s-x them and very pop as well. There's no doubt this is the best single choice right now imo. 

Or Sexxx Dreams for controversy and it's also an awesome dancy and s-xy song. Who cares if radios edit it. 

Gypsy or Venus.

G.U.Y : GREAT dance song, s-x them and very pop as well. There's no doub this is the best single choice right now imo.

I can see that doing better as a summer single for some reason, if she wants the era to last that long.

JusticeforVenus

if Dope is the next single.... what's next??? J&D will close the era???  :emo:   :emo:   :emo:

#justiceforVenus  :emo:

MikeyMoonShine

Gypsy if she wants a hit, not that it definitely will be one but it's the best choice. 

I don't understand why people think Venus will be a hit, it was a promo single, she has promo'd it loads and nobody cared.  :giveup:

If Gypsy smashes and then whatever comes next also smashes she could then try for something risky like Venus or Aura with an amazing video to help or something. 

and as for dope, well I love it but it will flop hard. 

Gypsy or Venus.

I can see that doing better as a summer single for some reason, if she wants the era to last that long.

Funny I see Gypsy as a spring/summer song, along with Fashion!   :flop:

Cameron Dallas

Venus and Sexxx Deams tbh. MAYBEEEEEEEE G.U.Y. And Dope but other than that is ARTPOP suicide

GUY.

Hasn't had any promotion yet = more people to market to.

Is mainstream/catchy enough for radio = potential chart success

Song is very "Gaga" and all monsters seem to love it = Happy monsters.

Although I want Sexxx Dreams as a single I think GUY would do better at the moment.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived