• Sexxx Dreams
    • MANiCURE
    • ARTPOP
    • Swine
    • Mary Jane Holland
    • Dope
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

ARTPOP or MANiCURE for the most commercial success, Gypsy or GUY for the fans, Venus or ARTPOP for the era. I'd say ARTPOP. MANiCURE fourth and GUY fifth :party: Venus could be a promo single with video.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeyMoonShine

ARTPOP or MANiCURE for the most commercial success, Gypsy or GUY for the fans, Venus or ARTPOP for the era. I'd say ARTPOP. MANiCURE fourth and GUY fifth :party: Venus could be a promo single with video.

I can see MANiCURE maybe working commercially but ARTPOP?  :huh:

Please choose Gypsy. Dutch people almost don't know her anymore.

Ikr :emo:

Gypsy ain't gonna change that though :classy: only way she can have a hit here again is if she has some kind of big promotion - a commercial, performances, payola, etc.

I can see MANiCURE maybe working commercially but ARTPOP?  :huh:

ARTPOP has a very infectious beat and can work on the 4 main formats for pop artists. Actually, I think that it has more potential on radio than Gypsy. If they didn't mind Applause's lyrics, they won't mind ARTPOP's either. And then there's the 'We could, we could belong together' which is quite catchy and relatable.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Gypsy and G.U.Y

i love Aura but i think it's too late for that song now..

also everyone seems to love Sexxx Dreams who i know but i dont personally love it... so i'd say..

Sexxx Dreams? based on what my friends like.

Then again everyone i know LOVES Dope...

If you were Gaga right now, what would your choice be?

(I had to remove Donatella, Fashion! and J&D because polls can only have 10 options  :awkney:)

Thats a shame.  Donatella would of been my first choice because it is so stuck up b---h music.

TheOriginalOne

Aura, Venus, G.U.Y, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Swine, Gypsy. Any of these songs and I'm happy. :party:

thefamebitch

Gypsy or Dope tbh, I'd like to say Venus but I fear that the GP would get annoyed with her again. Idk.

MikeyMoonShine

Ikr :emo:

Gypsy ain't gonna change that though :classy: only way she can have a hit here again is if she has some kind of big promotion - a commercial, performances, payola, etc.

ARTPOP has a very infectious beat and can work on the 4 main formats for pop artists. Actually, I think that it has more potential on radio than Gypsy. If they didn't mind Applause's lyrics, they won't mind ARTPOP's either. And then there's the 'We could, we could belong together' which is quite catchy and relatable.

Hmm well yeah it does have a good beat. Idk I think the Lyrics are far more weird than Applause but I dunno. 

I can see Europe going for Gypsy though and Japan. 

Jewels n Drugs

Gypsy the GODiCURE tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

GUY.

Hasn't had any promotion yet = more people to market to.

Is mainstream/catchy enough for radio = potential chart success

Song is very "Gaga" and all monsters seem to love it = Happy monsters.

Although I want Sexxx Dreams as a single I think GUY would do better at the moment.

:tea:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived