Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

perhaps something like this but with the alter ego's like Candy/Jo/Gaga/New ARTPOP alter

maltese-cross-digipak-l.jpg

after trying to listen to DJWS's new trap I like dance volume 12...i'm worried a bit for, I mean i get for the joke songs like Cake...and that it'l be a very pop filtered version of "Trap" type songs for if the Azealia collabs make the tracklist , for the most part tho it sounds really bad tho :sick: altho feeling ARTPOP might really have an Urban vibe (and this is probably nothing but realized that "Trap" rearranged could be "Art.P"...i'm reaching tho )

but with RedOne/Madeon/Fernando there's hope..i'm a big fan of DJWS tho, just not his recent obsession with "Trap" :eww:

His new stuff is nice! Too much trap mixes some very interesting sounds!!!!

Interesting... Ithink it will be different with a song that Gaga creates though....

Zedd's album is flawless, so his work with Gaga is going to be PERFECTION.

Madeon is also really cool so his work with Gags will be experimental-ish.

Not really a fan of DJ whiteshadow, but Gaga takes the best out of everyone. Hell, if she would work with Dr. Luke, it would be artistic.

Redone also known as Godone is making the flawless dance hits for ARTPOP.

Fernando is giving art vibe in terms of beats and synths and stuff.

ARTPOP is gonna slay so hard that Katy will go in corner and cry while singing firework, Rhenna will take a line and cry while singin diamonds and touching her private parts, Britney will go full retard, Medonner will die and Adele will make an album about being slayed (and have #1 single).

And Nicki? Well, she'll copy Gaga and burn her voice pipes.

Darcklighter22

His new stuff is nice! Too much trap mixes some very interesting sounds!!!!

Interesting... Ithink it will be different with a song that Gaga creates though....

I agree I remind myself that his mixtapes for the most part don't really reflect all that much his work with Gaga, intrigued to find out what they come up with. And true I don't dislike Trap completely , some tend to be not so bad

Pure Adrenaline

ARTPOP is gonna slay so hard that Katy will go in corner and cry while singing firework, Rhenna will take a line and cry while singin diamonds and touching her private parts, Britney will go full retard, Medonner will die and Adele will make an album about being slayed (and have #1 single).

sad but true

I can't with this post :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: so truth tea

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Gaga, Britney and Beyonce are gonna SLAY 2013!

tbh

I'm not really a fan of digipack CDs. I hate the way the cardboard shows wear and tear after so long.

JEWEL CASE STAN FOR LIFE!

EDIT: I know Jewel cases eventually show wear and tear but they're easy to replace the case with a brand new one. whereas a digipack once the cardboard is ruined, then it's ruined.

this

Pure Adrenaline

Gaga gonna SLAY 2013!

fixed :hor:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I agree I remind myself that his mixtapes for the most part don't really reflect all that much his work with Gaga, intrigued to find out what they come up with. And true I don't dislike Trap completely , some tend to be not so bad

I've been listening a lot to dance in the dark...

Fernando is producing Shakira's new cd as well...

Not really a fan of DJ whiteshadow, but Gaga takes the best out of everyone. Hell, if she would work with Dr. Luke, it would be artistic.

Love this tbh. So true :toofunny:

Oh, how foolish of me to forgot to say in my post above that ARTPOP will slay so much that Justin will grow beard and look manly and Cher will get younger. ARTPOP wont have only bad influences.

I guess the last song Redone produced was starships??? I don't know...

RedOne produced On The Floor for JLo (idk it that was before Starships) I Think some songs for Pitbull, Starships, Pound The Alarm, Whip It, and Automatic for Nicki on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. The most recent RedOne production is In My City by Priyanka Chopra ft will.i.am

:duhga: :duhga: obsessed much?

:derpga::laughga:

Oh, how foolish of me to forgot to say in my post above that ARTPOP will slay so much that Justin will grow beard and look manly and Cher will get younger. ARTPOP wont have only bad influences.

:lmao:

Hypocrateen

Great summary :derpga:

Ok, I know I'm getting boring, but I have to say just this:

ARTPOP is gonna slay so much that everybody will die so she'll have #1 album with 0 copies sold. Revolutionare tbh. :derpga:

Redstreak

perhaps something like this but with the alter ego's like Candy/Jo/Gaga/New ARTPOP alter

maltese-cross-digipak-l.jpg

after trying to listen to DJWS's new trap I like dance volume 12...i'm worried a bit for, I mean i get for the joke songs like Cake...and that it'l be a very pop filtered version of "Trap" type songs for if the Azealia collabs make the tracklist , for the most part tho it sounds really bad tho :sick: altho feeling ARTPOP might really have an Urban vibe (and this is probably nothing but realized that "Trap" rearranged could be "Art.P"...i'm reaching tho )

but with RedOne/Madeon/Fernando there's hope..i'm a big fan of DJWS tho, just not his recent obsession with "Trap" :eww:

ARTPOP = TRAPOP read as trap pop for its the name when you combine the two. :toofunny:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~