Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm so excited about New Years Eve even if we probably won't get anything :cryga:

Still excited because it will be the year of the Gags Slayage :nacho:

:tea: :gaga:

A Dame for Him

first single release date at the 8976th page tbh...

Album release date at page ∞

Edited by A Dame for Him

053Timo

Guys dont worry, ARTPOP will say don't care if its is January, Febuary, March, April.... July, August. Gags will be on TOP!!!

If she wants to dominate 2013 she has to release it in time.

I'm sure it will be a March release. She waited long enough already.

If she wants to dominate 2013 she has to release it in time.

I'm sure it will be a March release. She waited long enough already.

Watch the album R/D be on her birthday :crazy:

Bloody Mary

I will be so upset if "Princess Die" is not on ARTPOP! That song could be Gaga's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road." I also really hope to hear a produced version of "Living on the Radio," too!

I will be so upset if "Princess Die" is not on ARTPOP! That song could be Gaga's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road." I also really hope to hear a produced version of "Living on the Radio," too!

I'm not sure how I feel toward Princess Die as of yet, I can't really judge it until I hear the studio version of it.

Bloody Mary

I'm not sure how I feel toward Princess Die as of yet, I can't really judge it until I hear the studio version of it.

I know what you mean. To me what makes me love it is the lyrics and melody. She could do something really amazing with that as a piano-guitar ballad, but better produced than Y&I or Speechless!

I know what you mean. To me what makes me love it is the lyrics and melody. She could do something really amazing with that as a piano-guitar ballad, but better produced than Y&I or Speechless!

Very, very true.. The lyrics are so raw it's ridiculous (the good kind of ridiculous!), but at the same time I'm kind of a beatfreak so I like hearing the finish product lol.. I didn't really like Speechless all that much, I'm not a huge fan of straight-piano only ballads.. Throw some electric guitar to spice it up and I'd probably love the hell out of it :music: :rockstar:

Bloody Mary

Very, very true.. The lyrics are so raw it's ridiculous (the good kind of ridiculous!), but at the same time I'm kind of a beatfreak so I like hearing the finish product lol.. I didn't really like Speechless all that much, I'm not a huge fan of straight-piano only ballads.. Throw some electric guitar to spice it up and I'd probably love the hell out of it :music::rockstar:

Agreed! :clap:

Nothing wrong with U & I

Bloody Mary

Nothing wrong with U & I

I love You & I! But the country production totally wouldn't work with Princess Die.

Okay can somebody post that video of a demo or a song gaga was playing last summer? Not the Living on the Radio one but the instrumental that was completely new...?

TEANUS

Watch the album R/D be on her birthday :crazy:

I've been saying that all along!! It fits! It is a Tuesday, or maybe since albums are released on mondays the album comes out March 25 and the app comes out on her birthday! Idc as long as we get something soon!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS