๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Cameron Dallas

Are apps even allowed to go that high? I see about 4:99 if anything + purchase the tracks in the app :rip:

Actually, there are apps available for a couple hundred dollars. No joke

nick4bty

Actually, there are apps available for a couple hundred dollars. No joke

Inb4 the app costs more than concert tickets :noparty:

Inb4 the app costs more than concert tickets :noparty:

I'd still buy it :P

็ˆ็ฒใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ ใ„

The app should be included with the album or something. Like when you purhase the album it has a code to download the app on your phone. A way to get bonus tracks or remixes. Something along those lines

That voice at the end of the clip sounds like one of those 'text-to-speech' computer voices tbh :nails:

MONSTERinsider: registration date: Dec 9th, 2012

Seems legit :roll:

mte , it sounds like they made it so short in hopes it sounded legit

( 1000th post :hor: )

Schizophonic

Judas leaked, in this form did it not? Snippets of it, until Interscope quickly slapped it together and outed it publicly. What if this is it too? And who knows, maybe the lead single isn't too far off. Gaga hasn't said boo, it might be a surprise. I'm keeping an open mind, but it's hard not to connect the dots and get PUMPED! hahahaha

iรƒโ€šยดm pretty sure she leaked judas herself. when she played snipps von her phone to howard stern, she played the same parts that leaked and tryed to explain why she recorded it with her phone and u can clearly see that she is trapped

iรƒโ€šยดm pretty sure she leaked judas herself. when she played snipps von her phone to howard stern, she played the same parts that leaked and tryed to explain why she recorded it with her phone and u can clearly see that she is trapped

She could be leaking this to us? :P I wish people would stop immediately discounting things.

็ˆ็ฒใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ ใ„

I don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but that could just be her saying "ARTPOP" in an interview, put ontop of a beat...

VforVendetta

I was just thinking of that!!!

Maybe, but I would prefer no comparisons this time! :shrug: And madonna is trully a legend but she is also a b---h when it comes to making contriversies, if you know what I am talking about... :nails:

ryhanna

I don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but that could just be her saying "ARTPOP" in an interview, put ontop of a beat...

Exactly. People get too excited and forget how easy it is to fake things (sometimes very convincingly) on the internet.

I think I have an idea of what's going on... Gaga will announce on Christmas that she's announcing the single date at midnight on new years.. The single will be released in time for btw north America (boosts hype for tour + album) she performs it up until the end of the btw ball and then the album is released early April ... Thoughts ?

:golfclap:

RatchetSlower

It starts to say ARTPOP though. It sounds like her. I wish children on this board would stop discrediting something because A) They don't like it or B) Don't think "it's Gaga enough" or something. Grow up, and be a real monster. The start of that sample is clearly Madeon. Listen to "The City" and it sounds very similar. Typical of his build ups. YOU NEVER KNOW!

And this post is NOT directed at the person I quoted*

GUYS SLOW DOWN THE SPEED ON THE SONG OMFG.... IT'S A MASTERPIECE... AND SHE DOES SAY WORDS!

KarmaPolice

GUYS SLOW DOWN THE SPEED ON THE SONG OMFG.... IT'S A MASTERPIECE... AND SHE DOES SAY WORDS!

post the link of the slowed down version! :excited2: