Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I nearly forgot some if this info. The fact that the lead single has already been chosen... Or has it? They've been silent about ARTPOP for so long that its almost as if the who project has been scrapped. But I doubt that. I think everything has just been delayed for the sake of delaying, not because things went wrong. Besides, the best songs seem to come to fruition in the later stages of development.

BigDreamer

I think that the idea surrounding the BTWB was so huge and the stage is literally huge that she may still atleast use the set for ARTPOP tour...and with her apparently going back to the UK just months after its supposed release so I could see a revamp of the set with obvious new costumes and stuff but I think she has alot of that planned out already for the next tour with the fiberoptics and such. We are just a few months out from having a single hopefully....I give her till late november to spill the beans on atleast the first singles title or a solid release....things should be rolling in the right direction by then i would hope and she likes to talk when she is excited...so lets all keep our paws crossed

CyanLights

Oh my god, I've never seen the pop-art-esque pictures of FameGa, they're beautiful. :wub:

Me neither! I love them!

We also need to add to the lead single part that Tara tweeted: "The new single will make you pee your pants!" I just remembered that today when I was walking to class, and I've never been so excited in my entire life to pee my pants! She tweeted that in like, what, July? The hype has been going on for too long...in the little monster community, anyway, if not in the public. I was ready a couple months ago for the single!

heavyMetalGAGA

finally, a new thread :)

we are gettin' closer to that LEAD single!

just 3-4 more months :giveup:

I feel like people are going to overreact at Jeff's tweet about ARTPOP not being released relatively soon when we knew this all along unless he is hinting at it being delayed further.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Bring on that lead single! Ahhh... going nuts waiting! But, yeah, it's really not all that serious. :P So excited for ARTPOP, though; it's invading my dreams. :)

Lead single must be a big cultural Impact like Bad Romance was. It is not neccesery for the 2nd single to be better... and all of Gaga's singles were always good so ..

Lead single must be a big cultural Impact like Bad Romance was. It is not neccesery for the 2nd single to be better... and all of Gaga's singles were always good so ..

It honestly doesn't matter which, as long as one of them does. It could possibly be the third single that has the most impact. For example, Firework on Teenage Dream.

Ellie Sioux

I don't think the first or second single should be "better" than one another, because I think they should both be different and shine in different ways. Plus the idea of something being "better" can be entirely subjective, too.