Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

You must know something, i am tara. Sometime i hate gaga, she is just a b---h. I can't tell you everything. But the first single will be "MUSIC.PARTY.GAGA" and it is like futuristic like, no one has heard about it. It will shatter too much record. You will hear lessor pop basic b---hes crying in bathroom, and all hater became a stan for gaga.

Ellie Sioux

i no :( but i personally believe the album has been delayed, im thinking a june/july release

I personally don't mind waiting for the full album, as long as the new era kicks off by January! w/ singles, performances, music videos, interviews... all the Gaga **** I've missed so bad :giveup:

You must know something, i am tara. Sometime i hate gaga, she is just a b---h. I can't tell you everything. But the first single will be "MUSIC.PARTY.GAGA" and it is like futuristic like, no one has heard about it. It will shatter too much record. You will hear lessor pop basic b---hes crying in bathroom, and all hater became a stan for gaga.

I could pull off Tara better tbh :hor:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Prayz Tara the lord almight :worship:

Daenerys

I figured I would post this link here since it has something to do with ARTPOP and this thread needs more life.

Idk how much any of you have heard but MGA (the makers of the Bratz dolls) are suing Gaga because they worked with her to create dolls that were supposed to come out this Summer. But I guess Gaga wanted to push the release closer to when ARTPOP comes out (and because there was no contract for the official release date signed, she had every right to request this), so the company is suing her...anyway I stumbled upon the prototypes for the dolls and thought I would share

http://bratzboulevard.com/

Completely here for the Judas and Grammy inspired dolls! :worship:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

WHAT IF Gaga had an undercover account on GGD and she posted a concept timeline that actually turned out to be the EXACT one. Suspicious of everyone now!

I agree with all of it. Just one thing, I think that at this point is more likely that the tour will start right after the EP release if obviously there will be one. She usually takes a lot of time to prepare the tour, just remember the gap between the born this way release and the btwb's first tour date.

But maybe I'm wrong and this just happened with born this way. :nails:

I like your ideas, but ARTPOP tour to start 2-3 months after the finish of the BTWB? Thats..... well..Gaga needs some break.. I mean March-April 2013 BTWB ends, and September 2013- a new tour.. she wont have time to design the new scenes, choreographies..... And I think that this era Gaga will do it like TFM- one single and then the abum will drop..not two singles. And so many singles from ARTPOP......We thought BTW would have 9 singles but look what happened to the 5th single.

Ah, I totally overlooked the fact the BTWB would still be on during the first two ARTPOP singles. Yeah, maybe it would be best to start the tour right before the EP. In any case, that's the main reason why I think she should tour for a month and then break for a month. I don't want her to burn out. :ohno:

But, on the other hand, I don't think TBTWB took a year to plan. Her schedule was just packed up until then. I recommend that they start the ARTPOP tour with a base of ideas and then let it develop organically afterward. That seems to be what happens anyway. She changes things up all the time. Let that be the main concept for the ARTPOP tour. No?

This is fun tbh. :laughga: Yeah, I know she'll probably do the opposite of what I'm suggesting, but it keeps me entertained.

BLACKOUTbritney

I personally don't mind waiting for the full album, as long as the new era kicks off by January! w/ singles, performances, music videos, interviews... all the Gaga **** I've missed so bad

i couldnt agree more! i dont mind waiting but do want some new GAGA by early 2013

haydensamuel

Please don't post fake "leaks" :)

Probably the reason fans that are not used to sites like this avoid them at all costs. Trying to contribute to conversation despite the information being relevant or not being shut down and told not to post is disheartening especially when the member is just starting out. I will love and follow gaga in my own way rather then be shut down the first time i contribute to a fan site like this.... littlemonsters.com will be the only site i express my love for gaga from now on, thanks for the lovely welcome.

Edited by haydensamuel

do you guys think on ARTPOP there will be like a track on food theres one on tea and cannabis why not food.

It could be called PASTA because shes an italian women!!! imagine the lyrics. (voice from judas) PASTA PASTAAA PASTA PASTAAA PASTA PASTAAA PASTAA GAGA