Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I will kill myself if we don't get anything from HER this month about ARTPOP....It's about time...And Beyonce? She is the same Gaga, or even worse! She is PERFORMING songs from her new album, and she hasn't released her lead single yet, nor the date lol

Americano

This wait is killing me, the pre-ARTPOP era has lasted longer than ARTPOP era itself probably!

yup lol

I'm having such a meltdown  :nooo: Today I read that she performed at the hotel, and I was like " I'm done with her I can't!" and then a few hours later I was back on here, reading about her. 

trailoptic

The fact that this pre ARTPOP era lasted longer than the BTW era tho...

Edited by trailoptic

Shaney

Looking back, I realize how poorly BTW actually did when put beside the expectations everyone had for it .

Album in May, album dead by November :smh:

Praying ARTPOP has longevity

Please god please, love the gays for once :derpga:

:troll:

EDIT:  I remember walking into Best Buy to buy the album, and the CD was on its own little rack right in the front of the store.  I want to experience this feeling again with ARTPUP already  :nooo:

Edited by Pyrenti

Rino

Looking back, I realize how poorly BTW actually did when put beside the expectations everyone had for it  :laughga:

Album in May, album dead by November :smh:

Praying ARTPOP has longevity

Please god please, love the gays for once :derpga:

:troll:

yeah right?

I felt the same too  

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

I think longevity is the most important thing, with The Fame Monster, she had 3 singles and they lasted from October all the way to the summer of the next year :worship: Let's hope she can do it again

Michelle

I will kill myself if we don't get anything from HER this month about ARTPOP....It's about time...And Beyonce? She is the same Gaga, or even worse! She is PERFORMING songs from her new album, and she hasn't released her lead single yet, nor the date lol

at least she is preforming new stuff and her fans get to hear it... were so in the dark with ARTPOP...

someday.........someday...

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

SpaceAce

Somewhere on twitter I read that "Special problems" the director duo from France was working on a Monster project. They are crazy and super artsy

"Monster project"

But that would be amazing because I really love their videos. With Gaga's ideas they could do something extra crazy.

bobhabanai

no one knows about btw....it feels like gaga wasnt in the industry for 4 years, every time i hear someone talks about her, they only remember the meat  dress and bad romance....it feels like gaga had no impact with btw, the only impact that it made, is reducing fan base only to the ppl who realy realy into her...the rest just left...

SpaceAce

no one knows about btw....it feels like gaga wasnt in the industry for 4 years, every time i hear someone talks about her, they only remember the meat  dress and bad romance....it feels like gaga had no impact with btw, the only impact that it made, is reducing fan base only to the ppl who realy realy into her...the rest just left...

I dont get how you see this? Her touring power really increased with the BTWB... All of those stadiums she filled couldn't have been solely attended by a reduced fan base. A lot of the GP went and enjoyed it.

melodichard

I feel like all of the screencaps from Little Monster chats are fake lol

Dear readers, please find listed below the newest updates in ARTPOP news:-

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

•

• :trolga: