Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Rino

well, that's just sad. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

bobhabanai

i dont understand why gaga stopped twitting!!! why shes doing that to us???? i get it that shes busy with her album and she's been "injured", tho she already been seen walking on heels. its not like it takes more than 1 min to write "hey monsters in ok, im working on art pop" or something :( SHE FORGT ABOUT HER LITTLE MONSTERS, SHE DRIFTED AWAY!!! AND I DONT APPRICIATE IT, CUS SHES DOING IT TO ONLY FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE ALBUM!!!  

MelbHawker

i dont understand why gaga stopped twitting!!! why shes doing that to us???? i get it that shes busy with her album and she's been "injured", tho she already been seen walking on heels. its not like it takes more than 1 min to write "hey monsters in ok, im working on art pop" or something :( SHE FORGT ABOUT HER LITTLE MONSTERS, SHE DRIFTED AWAY!!! AND I DONT APPRICIATE IT, CUS SHES DOING IT TO ONLY FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE ALBUM!!!  

Relax. She knows what she's doing. She doesn't owe you anything.

tumblr_mhuptpH0Ep1qgzqnco6_250.gif

bobhabanai

what you mean? ARTPOP was scheduled in 2012 i remember!!!!!! its the middle of 2013, where the hell is it? shes gonna miss more grammy awards!!! where is #ARTPOP2013?! even if we get the single now, she will release the album only few months after!!! feels more like #nothing2013 

Baptiste

:trootea:

My fans are my sunshine. 

MelbHawker

what you mean? ARTPOP was scheduled in 2012 i remember!!!!!! its the middle of 2013, where the hell is it? shes gonna miss more grammy awards!!! where is #ARTPOP2013?! even if we get the single now, she will release the album only few months after!!! feels more like #nothing2013 

ARTPOP was never confirmed for 2012. It's nearly mid 2013 and we'll be getting ARTPOP before the years end. For obvious reasons. She had a plan and it fell through - it happens all the time to people. She injured herself, quite severely as well and had to cancel a Tour that was years in the making for an album that she was proud of, and after recovering has had to start fresh in terms of training herself up to be able to perform and dance again. It takes time. She's not a super human, she's like you and me. You aren't showing her any respect. You are being unreasonable and your childish tantrum is uncool. 

Americano

PropaGaga â€@PropaGaga 1h

Lady Gaga will not be attending this year's #MetGala.

Confirmed.

And I'm glad she's not tweeting. You all need a reminder that she's a celebrity, not your friend.

Edited by Americano

MonsterOfSpain

So she's not attending MET Gala tonight? I was hoping for her to go...  :cry:  Still waiting for #ARTPOP2013 then...

SchwineLove

I think this thread should be locked until we get the first single announcement

I think the same and I'm being serious. no trolling. there's nothing particularly to be discussed since there's no official news or announcement yet. do we have general thread in ggd? random discussion related to gaga should be done there. just my opinion tho. (because it always heartbreaking to open this thread and yet....nothing is here   :laughga: )

Edited by javanaise

Solitaire

that gif  :rip:

- Previously Sycothisis

George Black

If she tweets something, everybody starts over-interpretating whatever she says and claiming she's hyping us (I include myself in the list of those who do that  ) but then when they find out it didn't mean anything special they attack her saying she's hyping for nothing. 

I actually think it's ok for her to stay quiet before the over-exposure she's about to suffer during the ARTPOP era. I think it's better to have this calm before the storm. (I really miss her tweets though  )

TheZoto

I finally realized the concept of ARTPOP! After looking at how "G.U.Y." and "BURQA" are spelled, I realized the theme... Capitalization and punctuation! :derpga:

Edited by TheZoto

MelbHawker

that gif  :rip:

It symbolises the future.

If she tweets something, everybody starts over-interpretating whatever she says and claiming she's hyping us (I include myself in the list of those who do that  ) but then when they find out it didn't mean anything special they attack her saying she's hyping for nothing. 

I actually think it's ok for her to stay quiet before the over-exposure she's about to suffer during the ARTPOP era. I think it's better to have this calm before the storm. (I really miss her tweets though  )

Exactly right. She knows what shes doing!